Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You voted her in. She is your elected head brexiteer. If she was remain she would have ended this long ago.

I didn't vote her in - I voted for Peter Kyle so wrong yet again young Plooks. What time do you knock off from being the village idiot ?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Indeed a massive cost to our reputation as a country that used to be pragmatic and sensible

To be honest Brexiteers are obsessed with EU contributors but at only 0.37% of total expenditure it really is a drop in the ocean. But still they pedal the same old rhetoric into the ears of well groomed DM readers, its still sounds good though

The Northern Ireland budget is greater than our EU contributions and we get a damn site more in return from being in The EU than we do out of that.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Rumours flying around >48 letters have gone into the 1922 committee, yet another battle in the Tory civil war may be about to start

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Im not sure leavers know what they want tbh as they all seem to want something different.
Personally, im no fan of leaving (obviously), and certainly no fan of May or the Tories. Having said that, any deal right now would be better than no deal, as I believe that would be catastrophic.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Not sure why it's any of your business but because Peter Kyle is a good MP. I know you're probably too stupid to vote for the person rather than the party but that's what intelligent people do.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Theresa May told the EU before she even told her own ministers. She's lost control (if she ever had it).

[tweet]1072527856931127296[/tweet]

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Not sure how that works. Brighton and hove votes overwhelming to remain, as such its mps should be fighting brexit. That is representing the views of their constituents.

:facepalm: Before you make yourself look any more stupid go and look at his voting record.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Here's the bribery and corruption.

[tweet]1072511929770479617[/tweet]

Maybe Mrs May has changed her mind again ? Pity everyone else are not allowed to change their minds ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not sure why it's any of your business but because Peter Kyle is a good MP. I know you're probably too stupid to vote for the person rather than the party but that's what intelligent people do.

He spoke at a school governor conference thing I was at, and I was genuinely impressed with his passion, knowledge and commitment to education. I don't think a head teacher, teacher, school leader or governor left the room not inspired by what he had to say. Really likeable honourable man I think.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
So you are remain really.

I know this might confuse your simple little brain but when voting for someone there is more than one element to take into acount before voting for them. I don't agree with all his views.

For example he's against how housing is currently managed ..... something close to your heart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here