Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wrong again. Labour have a clear policy which was decided at conference and doesn’t matter what JC wants

could outline it then, because between conflicting comments from Corbyn, Starmer, McDonnell and others i haven't a clue what their policy is.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
(best leave it. )

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wrong again. Labour have a clear policy which was decided at conference and doesn’t matter what JC wants
Really? I'll just put this here then:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...terview-peoples-vote-referendum-a8629426.html

Labour’s shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer has said the UK’s withdrawal from the EU “can be stopped”, contradicting comments by party leader Jeremy Corbyn.

In an interview with German newspaper Der Spiegel, Mr Corbyn dismissed calls to attempt to prevent Brexit, saying: “We can’t stop it. The referendum took place. Article 50 has been triggered. What we can do is recognise the reasons why people voted leave.”

Amid confusion over the party’s Brexit stance, Sir Keir pointed out that Labour’s official policy is to leave all options on the table, including a second referendum.

So which is it then? :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised she made it through to elevenses.

Jan 30, 2008
The usual suspects being the people who wanted Brexit - that are tasked with the job of delivering it, that have realised they are on the political Titanic, are the ones that are in a frenzy? Lets face it DR, even someone as ignorant as you can see this is a shitshow.
you carry on with your head up your arse , 17+ million voted to leave the EU that's right LEAVE not keep one foot in the door ,YES ITS BEEN A MESS ,YES I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT'S BEEN HANDLED BUT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STANDING UP FOR THEIR BELIEFS will hopefully get the PM out of office and the UK out of the EU , It's what the referendum result asked for , no more lies and no more let downs, bye bye EU
regards
DR

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
We won't leave now, reckon there will be another vote and they'll rescind article 50. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the plan all along and May has been hanging on just to present a plan that is so dreadful that we'll have no choice but to stay in.

Personally I think this whole debacle has been a worthwhile exercise. Most people now understand how entangled we are with the EU, the only way to leave is to have all the infrastructure in place ready for a no deal. Without that infrastructure they basically have us by the balls and are willing to take the economic hit in order to preserve their political system. We are already a vassel state in all but name, that happened when Brown signed the Lisbon treaty.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meanwhile the NHS are going to be 350000 short in staff numbers by 2030. Great time to even be considering this ill informed **** up.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I am in no way a fan of May, but people need to be careful of what they wish for.

I am probably mistaken, as usual, but many seem to think by making it tough, derailing etc etc might stop the exit. It won't.

We shall be going, and who is in control for that process is seemingly vital. Options for this? JC?

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
you carry on with your head up your arse , 17+ million voted to leave the EU that's right LEAVE not keep one foot in the door ,YES ITS BEEN A MESS ,YES I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT'S BEEN HANDLED BUT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STANDING UP FOR THEIR BELIEFS will hopefully get the PM out of office and the UK out of the EU , It's what the referendum result asked for , no more lies and no more let downs, bye bye EU
regards
DR

Unfortunately I think there is a very good chance you are going to be disappointed.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Powerful stuff from Sir Peter Bottomley. Theresa has her backers. :)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
regards
DR

You seem upset petal. Run out of crayons ?

I think that is the longest post I've ever seen you make on NSC.

Complete unadulterated goonery, but long :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here