Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
As Herr T is living it up in Prague, he may not have seen this little gem. But this Der Spiegel putting the boot in with some force.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausla...ssbritannien-zum-trottel-macht-a-1233936.html

"A nation that can't even manage to find the way to the door, without tripping over its own feet."

And for anyone who wants to pipe up about whingeing lefties, this is a centre-right publication. It's a brutal hatchet job

EDIT: Just read up about the writer, he's very much on the right of politics

Thanks for the link to that article, A damning indictment to where this absolute folly has taken us. I know this will be debunked by some on here, but ask yourselves, apart from maybe selling a few copies more of his newspaper just what other advantage is the author likely to gain? The mess is there for all to see and I for one despair at where it will end unless sanity can overcome this madness ?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Hundreds of thousands of protesters are these bigger crowds than seen during the pole tax demos which resulted with the sitting Government having to back track

Jan 30, 2008
Hundreds of thousands of protesters are these bigger crowds than seen during the pole tax demos which resulted with the sitting Government having to back track
hardly 17 million is it ???, good old Mr Khan backing his troops with a call to remain in the EU , so predictable and so un democratic, hope they enjoyed their day in the sun , bye bye EU :bigwave:
regards
DR

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
As Herr T is living it up in Prague, he may not have seen this little gem. But this Der Spiegel putting the boot in with some force.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausla...ssbritannien-zum-trottel-macht-a-1233936.html

"A nation that can't even manage to find the way to the door, without tripping over its own feet."

And for anyone who wants to pipe up about whingeing lefties, this is a centre-right publication. It's a brutal hatchet job

We would all admit it’s a fair assessment. Too many people mislead by the extremists in this country, frankly it’s becoming embarrassing for the country and the blame lays fair and square on their “leaders”.

We need a vote based on facts not lies.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The first away win in a year, a brilliant 1-0 win at Newcastle and STILL this thread rambles on at the top of the board :shrug:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Surprised Spiegel gave airtime to a neo-nasty.Obviously not got over losing 2-0.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The first away win in a year, a brilliant 1-0 win at Newcastle and STILL this thread rambles on at the top of the board :shrug:

Says the poster who put it top.:D We knew we would win.Here's a picture of some sheep to calm you down.

baaah baaaah waaaaaah.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That is a good article and very true.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I didn't see anyone in Harrogate today supporting Farage. Either there were none, or they were hiding.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Almost as many police horses as activists

I'd say more.

seriously, count them.

EDIT: sorry, misread. I missed out Horses. There were more police

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here