Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Not jealous of anyone, never have been.
And I’m not sure I fully understand the second part of your riddle.The point I was making is that this fearless lad,part of THE finest fighting service in the world was having his future taken from him over a hundred years ago so that pathetic skid marks can have a good old rant outside parliament about a democratic process that they LOST.
On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The vote was won/lost, the democratic process is ongoing. Get over it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As sad as that is, what the bloody hell has that got to do with Brexit!?

Nothing at all, pretty sad he is trying to exploit this

Somehow some Brexiteers think their English nationalism makes them more patriotic than the rest of us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not jealous of anyone, never have been.
And I’m not sure I fully understand the second part of your riddle.The point I was making is that this fearless lad,part of THE finest fighting service in the world was having his future taken from him over a hundred years ago so that pathetic skid marks can have a good old rant outside parliament about a democratic process that they LOST.
On our way.

It'll be interesting to see how you react if the parliamentary democratic process means going back to the people and we end up voting remain, a scenario that many commentators are not ruling out yet.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ah ok. Pretty sure they didn't fight to have our freedoms removed, but carry on. I am not sure you should be putting words into dead peoples mouths to back a current day political ideology.

You may want to retract your last post,or part of it,I have at no point been putting words into people’s mouths ,I was merely pointing out at this very poignant time of year that perhaps some of the cupcakes on the Losers March would like to spare a thought for those that did have their futures stolen.
As I said,you may or may not wish to retract part of your previous post,upto you.
On our way.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It'll be interesting to see how you react if the parliamentary democratic process means going back to the people and we end up voting remain, a scenario that many commentators are not ruling out yet.

I can assure you,that will not be happening.
On our way.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Any whinging little cupcakes going on the Losers march and in need of a safe space, You would do well to stop and have a moment of thought for this lad instead of getting your panties in a bunch.
751d707b00e283c8adf4f7fd20316c61.jpg

Not a good post at all.

My advice would be take a bit of a break from this thread and have a moment to think.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can assure you,that will not be happening.
On our way.

That's the point, you can't.

If a deal isn't struck that is acceptable to the commons, it'll get thrown out. What then? We could have GE which might mean another referendum? There is already plenty of evidence that if remain is on the ballot paper, leave simply might not win.

Why do you continue to post "on our way", by the way? It makes you look like a gloating ignoramous.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Not a good post at all.

I think you should take a bit of a break from this thread.

Am I correct in thinking that comparing Fearless Lions to snivelling cupcakes is unacceptable?
Also are you a moderator?if so are you banning Me ?
If you are not a moderator are you going to request I be banned?
You seem to be insinuating that I exit the thread,is that your idea of healthy debate?
On our way.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That's the point, you can't.

If a deal isn't struck that is acceptable to the commons, it'll get thrown out. What then? We could have GE which might mean another referendum? There is already plenty of evidence that if remain is on the ballot paper, leave simply might not win.

Why do you continue to post "on our way", by the way? It makes you look like a gloating ignoramous.

Not gloating at all,just pointing out a fact,we are on our way to leaving the European Union.
I CANNOT wait.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Your MP is doing what they are told to do, by their leaders. Out of 650 members of Parliament, just 59 have read what they are supposed to be voting for.

[tweet]1053023441429909504[/tweet]

Good to see an Albion fan moaning in that exchange, wonder if they are a NSC remoaner.

My point being that the answer clearly identifies the only MPs counted were those that went to the Reading Room and requested the reports. It doesn't count those that didn't completely read them and equally those read the information via means other than visiting the Reading Room.

And thank you - I know FOI can be used by anyone.

Quite, the documents are in the public domain, why would you sit in the commons library and read them when you can just download a copy to read at your leisure.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow. Three of my 15 `on 'ignore' typing what appears from the replies to be drivelling nonsense. Who would have known?

I can imagine them as popinjays on the deck of the Titanic, mocking the moaners concerned about the 45 degree angle said deck was making with the horizon.

Traitors. That's what I'd call them. They should be thrown overboard, not indulged with reasoned chat. Just sayin'.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
BrExit - the countdown to 11PM GMT on Friday 29th of March 2019

Earlier on I posted a picture of the third youngest recipient of the VC,I requested that those attending the Losers March tomorrow take a moment and think of Him whilst exercising their to right have a Tammy huff.
It appears I enraged several remainiacs on this thread..
Oh dear,never mind.
I,along with Millions will not be attending this organised tantrum.
On our way.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Im boycotting the march with millions of others, better things to do.:whistle:

View attachment 101425

As we know .. those in undemocratic loon mode (see most remoaners on this thread) a march of up to hundred thousand or a few opinion polls means more than the biggest democratic vote in UK history, UK democratic precedent, a general election result or numerous parliamenteray votes... :tosser::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here