View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
623. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

    439 70.47%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

    184 29.53%
  1. #52451

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are we supposed to thank them for not forcing a new currency on us?
    And thank them even more for not forcing us to bail out a foreign currency? Why would we bail out the eurozone when we're not in it

    These aren't concessions by any stretch of the imagination, the fact that you just constantly regurgitate every falsehood you read on Twitter is irrefutable proof that you don't know what you're talking about!
    Not everyone lives in a do as I say world, command and control stuff, know who the boss is etc. Most have moved on to collaboration and negotiation to make progress, that’s at the core of the EU.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #52452
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      42,031


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portslade seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Move now then seeing as you hate the UK so much
      I don't hate the UK, as you well know. In fact, I love the UK, the monarchy, served in the armed forces, worked for the Crown ProsecutionService etc.

      If Brexit happens, I will lose my European citizenship, so will be unable to move anywhere as I'm retired. Freedom of Movement will have been taken away from me.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #52453

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      James O'Brien is unashamably and aggressively anti-Tory, pro-Remain and left wing.

      I like this clip best, where Sky's snide bully Kay Burley tried to crush him, but he destroyed her.

      (NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS, BY THE WAY).

      That’s was well worth a watch, thanks Westy. Go James Go!
      "Never miss a good chance to shut up"
    • #52454
      A. Virgo, Football Genius
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      25,035


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We had the choice. The other EU countries don't force anything onto anyone. We chose not to join the euro. Freedom of choice.
      if we could chose anything we wouldnt be here. optouts are a treaty away from being removed.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
    • #52455
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Bloody Worthing!
      Posts
      2,263


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hampster Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yep. It was these toffs who worked so hard to trick hard working people. They are a party heading for a big fall the next time they have a nerve to come to the country. Of course they will leave that as long as possible because they know they are in the shit
      Totally agree with every word but please delete 'in' and 'the'.
    • #52456
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      19,620


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Of course you don't, and I never suggested you did! But, even as a 'snowflake remoaner' () you can't seriously believe that the huge remain factions in Westminster and Whitehall have done their damdest to hamper the government's negotiations* at every twist and turn?

      'Hamper the government's negotiations' - you've probably heard them dress this up in expressions like 'holding the government to account'......you know, a bit like Gina Miller claiming she didn't actually want to stop Brexit........................ ..
      Remains factions of all the parties (other that UKIP ) have tried to hamper or destroy Brexit, every step of the way. No one could argue with that. Unable to accept the vote result.
    • #52457
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      12,265


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hampster Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Our friends are even pitying us now.

      “The former Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt tweeted on Monday that Britain "used to be a nation providing leadership to the world - now, it can't even provide leadership to itself"”

      To those who think this increases the chance of no deal, perhaps think about another general election as the Tories can’t work together. Red Corbyn in and soft or no Brexit secured
      Corbyn is a brexitter.
      As for the Sweedish twit... *cough* world cup *cough*
      Anyway....I can't actually work out your 'message'...your point is....?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #52458
      Technocrat
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      14,411


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Here's another (just so Billy can have another go)

      https://twitter.com/petertimmins3/st...61065803059201

      Great, our chosen MEPs. 10 out of 800ish votes, and they're all part of different voting blocs.

      Can I ask which EU voting bloc you support and which of our MEPs are a member of it? Do you prefer European People's party or Party of European Socialists?

      If the EU didn't give us a rebate their position would become politically untenable when the British public found out how much we are paying in compared to Germany and France, it's there to balance out what they receive from CAP. This is politics, they don't give a rebate from the goodness in their hearts!
      Last edited by Billy the Fish; 09-07-2018 at 19:46.
    • #52459
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      42,031


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bashlsdir View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Would be good if we could unplug twitter permanantly. I bloody hate it.
      Twitter is exactly what you make it. You choose who you follow.

      I like reading what Professor Brian Cox, and Sir David Attenborough have to say about Brexit. Try it or just show ignorance by hating an internet medium, and yet use NSC.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #52460
      Bringer of TRUTH JC Footy Genius's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Middle Earth
      Posts
      7,112


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hampster Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Our friends are even pitying us now.

      “The former Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt tweeted on Monday that Britain "used to be a nation providing leadership to the world - now, it can't even provide leadership to itself"”

      To those who think this increases the chance of no deal, perhaps think about another general election as the Tories can’t work together. Red Corbyn in and soft or no Brexit secured
      For an early general election to happen two-thirds of Mp's have to vote for it or there needs to be a vote of no confidence. I doubt Tory Turkeys would vote for Xmas in either scenario.
      “The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of Socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.”