View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

416 70.87%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

171 29.13%
Page 5236 of 5987 FirstFirst ... 4236473651365186522652335234523552365237523852395246528653365736 ... LastLast
Results 52,351 to 52,360 of 59869

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No chance. JC needs to listen to Kier Starmer and not keep giving the impression his policy is identical to May's (handwavy negociation followed by hard Brexit). We need another referendum like we need another ********. If we end up with another general election labour need to take the stance of the liberals and say they will halt Brexit as a manifesto promise. And even if they do that I expect the tories will win - because JC has failed to do himself the favours ncessary to mitigate his lifetime of hopelesly bad judgement (of the sort only the luxury of a safe backbench position can afford).
    Corbyn wants Brexit as much as the right wing Tories. He got very shirty with a Dutch interviewer asking him questions last week, and trying to put the views of the equivalent Dutch Labour.
    Putin wants Britain out of Europe.

https://twitter.com/mvanhulten/statu...61688767090688

Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mejonaNO12 aka riskit View Post
      Of course it doesn't

We started the campaign already as Remain.

Leaving was the option. Remain was how we were to begin win.
      I can understand that's why you and many others chose to vote remain, but of course many people don't see it quite like that.

We hadn't voted for change in the last few decades, yet the EU has had a large effect on us. The EU keeps changing, and had we remained, we don't what that would mean for us in 20 years time. Although the outlook had we remained was more easy to predict than had we left, it still wasn't certain, and many people didn't like the way the future was shaping up with us staying in the EU.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      What a mess.
      Pack that in.......it’s strong and stable remember.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because it’s not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Gerbils View Post
      I know it’s impossible to answer.

But if May said - Brexit is off, there is no way we can do it with out tanking the country

How many of the 17.4 million would actually care?
      Revoke Article 50, tell the country that she will prepare a proper truthful plan which will be laid out in detail, so the public can understand it, and then allow another vote in two years time.

That's too much like common sense for any politician.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      Assume you are inviting him round for afternoon tea and a cosy chat
      Well as you ask, we're having a re-enactment of the Chequers soiree, where loads of people turn up, sit around for a while, chat, then finish, only to find in the morning, that someone has blocked or pedanted you.
      Oh wait, I'm talking about NSC right?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      Interesting - if Corbyn offers a peoples vote, he'll win the next election. But would he go against his personal opposition to one ?
      Not interesting at all. If you listen to Labour's key leaders even today, all lifelong sceptics of the EU, they would lead us out of the EU and Single Market. McClusky and Thornberry, the latest, couldn't be more clear.

I don't know why people make it up tha Labour give a glimmer of light to Remain.
      Glory hunting since 1969 lawros left foot's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      I feel guilty for really enjoying this latest Tory cluster——. I realise that our whole Brexit strategy (or lack of it)is now open to ridicule, hilarity, and incomprehension from the rest of the World, and, I realise that it’s a disaster for the country, but, for all that, it’s turning out a lot better than I feared.
      You be glad you be Sussex born!
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Not interesting at all. If you listen to Labour's key leaders even today, all lifelong sceptics of the EU, they would lead us out of the EU and Single Market. McClusky and Thornberry, the latest, couldn't be more clear.

I don't know why people make it up tha Labour give a glimmer of light to Remain.
      My point was - he'd win if he did that. But he won't compromise his view.... so he rather shoots himself in the foot, it seems.
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Kayal, Murray

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Yes but I'm not voting for Corbyn because he's a proven member of a terrorist oranization

There are other perfectly sound and actually real reasons for not voting labour right now, the most obvious one being the leader an anti-european who is blocking his own party's imperative, and its own shadow Brexit minister's inclination to spend a few minutes sniffing the remains of the brexit 'negociations' and calling it all off. What is the point of replacing one split pack of clowns leading us over a brexit cliff with another lot (albeit the only split in labour now is between JC - and a handfull of cronies - and the entire rest of his party), simply because their underpants are red rather than blue?
      Like myself, you voted Remain. And going by the thousands of posts post-Referendum, it's the issue of our times and for future generations.

Why would very pro Europeans vote for Labour instead of the Lib Dems, when only one of those parties wants us to Remain?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      Already floundering, loads laughing at her
      I do find it baffling that you continue to sneer at May and the Tories. How exactly would Labour deal with Brexit any better? They've been scared to tell anyone what they stand for, so they're actually no better.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.