Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah I don't think that Watford Zero thought that his poll would solve the Brexit lose/lose nightmare; I think he might of been doing it out of interest...

Interesting.You think Watford thinks?:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This time I'd vote leave.

It'll be nice to make it a 'best of 3'.

D

Deleted member 22389

Don't be utterly stupid.You mean the Army turned out by accident during the Fire strikes caused by the Governments of the time not giving in to union pay demands?Watford Gap is the stupidest poster on here.Stop trying to steal his crown.:)

I think the Military where called out for the fuel strikes too.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What would be interesting is if everybody voted the same and with those who had died (obviously) getting no vote and those who are now old enough getting a vote

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm a remainer but I don't think you can have a fair vote with three options. If there is another referendum it should be two tiered. First should be straight in or out. Then everyone should vote on chequers (or whatever deal is reached) or no deal. If you have a three options then the leave campaign will argue their vote was deliberately split!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I've seen this argument going round.

First referendum was 1975
Second referendum was 2016
It therefore makes sense to have the third referendum in 2057.

Happy now?

Not sure why Remainers have to wait for a specific period of time just because Leavers were too disorganised to get their act together and actually do it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm a remainer but I don't think you can have a fair vote with three options. If there is another referendum it should be two tiered. First should be straight in or out. Then everyone should vote on chequers (or whatever deal is reached) or no deal. If you have a three options then the leave campaign will argue their vote was deliberately split!

Exactly. We have already one vote on whether to remain or leave. Any second vote should only be on the basis. It is ridiculous to suggest anything else.

Not sure why Remainers have to wait for a specific period of time just because Leavers were too disorganised to get their act together and actually do it.

Dear oh dear. There are no words.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You might think a Norway deal the dog's nads,but nobody else does.It was the Government choosing not to give in to the Fire Brigades Union that brought on the strike,requiring Army deployment.Do try to keep up.I,m off up the pub,need a pint after talking to you lot!:drink:

I think the Norway deal is the best option if we have to leave, it's clearly a long way inferior a result to actually not leaving in the first place.

Anyway the troop option appears to be off the table anyway, thanks to Government cuts of all things.

[TWEET]1023882596730765313[/TWEET]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

We could always add up the two leave options ? (it's just a quick poll before Bozza declares NSC independent of the rest of Britain)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

We could always add up the two leave options ? (it's just a quick poll before Bozza declares NSC independent of the rest of Britain)

I'm not sure you could - I think that adding up the 'stay in' and the 'soft' totals is as valid, in many respects.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bye bye NHS

[TWEET]1023842928433737729[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports