Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Phillip Lee resigns as a justice minister. More rumoured to follow over the coming weeks.

[tweet]1006455525825970176[/tweet]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Phillip Lee resigns as a justice minister. More rumoured to follow over the coming weeks.

[tweet]1006455525825970176[/tweet]

Excellent news,one leaker less.Perhaps he will have a bit more time to heed his constituents views on Brexit.
Bracknell results were Leave 35,002,remain 29,888,on a turnout of 76%.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
''The outcome that is emerging will be neither fully to leave the EU, nor fully to stay. This is not an outcome for which anyone knowingly voted. ''

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I see a few posters are giving their definitions on Leave and remain types.Most remainers seem to live abroad,or are the delusional un-washed old people who hang around Parliament,dressed in blue and gold,the 'Youth vote' :lolol:

loony.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wish more Tory MP had the gonads to resign over this. The people running the Brexit negotiations are making an absolute mess of it, predictably. Whenever they don't get their own way, they rant over Twitter about how the EU is holding us to ransom or shamefully playing the Irish border or some other crock of shit. Absolutely clueless. :nono:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Resignation statement in full - http://www.phillip-lee.com/uncategorized/ministerial-resignation-statement/

Points out that if Brexit is worth doing, then do it well no matter how long that takes, so calls for Article 50 to be paused, extended or revoked as neither The UK or EU is ready for Brexit and negotiations are being badly rushed.

He is correct, the Brexit fanatic just wants it done ASAP, however badly, so that we can't change our minds. It is an utter waste of time to try and find a transition position that tries to replicate membership whilst not being a member, and negotiating an extension to the timetable whilst remaining full members would be far simpler and should keep the option of revoking A50 open, if the Will of The People was to do so.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
''The outcome that is emerging will be neither fully to leave the EU, nor fully to stay. This is not an outcome for which anyone knowingly voted. ''

They all knew, they all told me so?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Excellent news,one leaker less.Perhaps he will have a bit more time to heed his constituents views on Brexit.
Bracknell results were Leave 35,002,remain 29,888,on a turnout of 76%.

He is not saying we should not leave, he is saying we should not leave to an impossible timetable.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He is not saying we should not leave, he is saying we should not leave to an impossible timetable.
One-eyed Brexiteers like him always think that anyone looking to postpone Brexit are actually looking to postpone it indefinitely.

I can understand that - this process should clearly take us way beyond 2019 if it is to be done properly. The issue for them is that by the time we've negotiated the terms properly, most of the country will be of the opinion it was a stupid idea in the first place and thus want to remain.

What a total mess we're leaving for our children. No more rights of movement to Europe that we took for granted, and an economy that will constantly eroded owing to trade tariffs that previously weren't there. :nono:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see a few posters are giving their definitions on Leave and remain types.Most remainers seem to live abroad,or are the delusional un-washed old people who hang around Parliament,dressed in blue and gold,the 'Youth vote' :lolol:

View attachment 97614

Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn today, after being advised that the next PM will be a remainer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Most remainers seem to live abroad

Seriously, do you actually think for even one nano-second before you post? All you ever do is post total and utter drivel, lies to bolster your standing and nonsense driven by your pathological need to reply to each and every post. Please, if you are capable, just stop and think. Something worth considering is that you do not have to reply to everything; less can be more and in your case it will be.

Think about it, and start by not replying to this.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
I wish more Tory MP had the gonads to resign over this. The people running the Brexit negotiations are making an absolute mess of it, predictably. Whenever they don't get their own way, they rant over Twitter about how the EU is holding us to ransom or shamefully playing the Irish border or some other crock of shit. Absolutely clueless. :nono:

I wonder if thoughts when voting will turn to Joe Cox. I hope intimidation is not a factor...perhaps an over reaction but the far right are very vocal about an outcome they do not like. Express headline 'ignore will of people at your peril' can be read in a few ways. Lots of comments on that forum saying there will be protests bigger then Tommy Robinson's..etc

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I wonder if thoughts when voting will turn to Joe Cox. I hope intimidation is not a factor...perhaps an over reaction but the far right are very vocal about an outcome they do not like. Express headline 'ignore will of people at your peril' can be read in a few ways. Lots of comments on that forum saying there will be protests bigger then Tommy Robinson's..etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44452529

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One-eyed Brexiteers like him always think that anyone looking to postpone Brexit are actually looking to postpone it indefinitely.

It's not just 'One -eyed Brexiteers', anyone with an iota of intelligence can see that this is exactly what is going on. The vast majority of the political establishment are in favour of overturning/ignoring/sabotaging Brexit by any means - and I mean any. I'm sure there are even a few one-eyed remainers who can see this too; it just doesn't suit their agenda to admit it.
They will provide conclusive evidence of this by vehemently denying it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here