Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
No wonder we are in this state, these mp's are just full of bull5hit,

Rudders just said she was confident that the maybot would win the confidence vote, when she clearly would, yet last week when she was asked about the vote on her deal it was ' lets wait and see ' when it was clear the maybot would get ripped a new one on it, they wouldn't know honest if it smacked em in the face.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well every time May tries to move her position and upsets elements of her party, she will probably face a confidence vote at every turn. Tonight was the easy one to win, she has not told her party or the DUP her plan B yet.

Labour, The SNP and The Lib Dems made their views on no deal pretty clear tonight. If her meetings with them don't bear fruit, there's nothing to stop Corbyn bringing another vote next week.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are of course consistent aren't you? Someone from Germany is the very last person we should be listening to when it comes to the state-of-a-nation.

Strong and stable :lolol:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
The tory MPs that voted for no confidence against the PM last month have now voted for her in Parliament. I’m sure that is in the National interest and not purely Conservative party interests.
She survived tonight purely due to the DUP so that was a deal worth making. Unfortunately the tail ends up wagging the dog.
This is all about holding the Conservative party together, always has been, hence the promise of that disastrous referendum which exposed the split in the country.
Can’t see any way out unfortunately. I am Labour but know that Jeremy is not electable unfortunately. In the future he will be talked about with fondness like we do about Tony Benn. The press have ensured he is unelectable. It was always thus.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We will still trade and build alliances with the world....

I am not xenophobic, lets welcome the very best from the world but not just anyone from the EU....

Quality over quantity....

We already welcome the best from around the world. :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We will still trade and build alliances with the world.

I have no doubt the U.K. will trade but given how weak, chaotic and desperate the country is it will be on other nations terms. It’s best to negotiate from a strong position, not a position where the entire world knows you NEED to sign deals.

Besides, this lot have demonstrated for the past two years how inept they are at negotiation. They can’t even decide what they want between themselves let alone what’s best for the like of you. I question your confidence...not to mention your intelligence. I presume you mean countries like the US, Brazil, Russia etc. If you meant Albania and Peru I take it back.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
May's planning on making a statement at 10 tonight. I expect yet another round of the usual tosh we've heard a million times before, just with a slightly different backdrop.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
imageedit_1_7979634106.png Theresa May's Bulletproof dress. :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am not xenophobic, lets welcome the very best from the world but not just anyone from the EU....

It doesn’t work like this in many jobs. You have very low employment, jobs constantly need filling. And the vast majority of the jobs that constantly need filling don’t need “the best”, they just need a ready supply of willing people. You won’t have this when visas kick in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here