View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
463. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

314 67.82%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

149 32.18%
Page 3991 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 29913491389139413981398839893990399139923993399440014041 ... LastLast
Results 39,901 to 39,910 of 40603
    Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...I'll offer you a couple of bets :

a) There won't be another referendum with regards us leaving the EU
    b) We will leave on either 29/03/19 or two years later if there is an implementation phase and that WILL mean we won't be part of the single market or the customs union as they stand now

£20 on each and winnings go to charity - I'll nominate my charity as REMF.
    Any takers yet? Surely they will be lining up to take your money?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Apart from the Twattering class still spreading manure over the information field,the only things of note today seem to be Momentum being investigated by the Electoral Commission for false accounting and the Grauniad turning tabloid in January and starting it's own bingo game.Can't see the Gurndaia catching the Sun,but maybe they're hoping by using the Mirror's printing presses they might reduce their losses.Anybody need some nearly new printing presses,going cheap.Or as it's the Gundiara,going cheep.
      It's the final countdown tick-tock,tick-tock

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      I think most are more concerned with how messy the whole Brexit process is, not whether it's going to happen in the end.

Haven't seen a positive news story with regards to the situation after March 2019 for a while, this doesn't mean that don't exist though, could you point me towards one?
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

0 Not allowed!
      I see Hammond is now blaming the in work disabled for poor productivity levels. The same people the governement have been forcing in to work.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Of course not ! That's because they know we're leaving regardless of statements made on here.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Martin Schulz has told the SDP party conference today that a new treaty should be presented to member states creating a United States of Europe and countries who oppose it must leave the EU.

He demanded “there to be a constitutional treaty to create a federal Europe… the treaty will be presented to the member states and those who are against should just leave the European Union… We want the United States of Europe”.

His plan is for this to come into existence by 2025.

And some Remainers think they have a hope of changing the public’s mind about Brexit

0 Not allowed!
      https://www.standard.co.uk/business/...-a3713131.html

Construction industry expert Mark Farmer’s report for the Government — published a year ago under the stark title of Modernise or Die — predicted a demographic “timebomb” which could see a 20% to 25% decline in the available labour force within a decade.

The HBF’s industry census underlines that warning. The overseas workforce tends to be younger than UK builders as well: overseas workers are much more likely to be in their twenties or thirties than their UK counterparts; 90% of workers above the age of 50 are UK nationals. Many builders are hiring — retraining army veterans in housebuilding skills for example — but that’s barely scratching the surface regarding the labour required.
      Should have done an impact assessment.
      Last edited by CHAPPERS; 07-12-2017 at 14:20.
      Once Dolphin, Now Seagull Dorset Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      As a leaver I must say this whole sorry episode has been a complete clusterf*ck. We have politicians negotiating when it should be businessmen, politicians that are playing party politics rather than getting on with the serious business of planning to leave and a country still split from top to bottom. I still believe we are doing the right thing but we just have the wrong people doing it!
      Pretentious,moi?
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Martin Schulz has told the SDP party conference today that a new treaty should be presented to member states creating a United States of Europe and countries who oppose it must leave the EU.

He demanded “there to be a constitutional treaty to create a federal Europe… the treaty will be presented to the member states and those who are against should just leave the European Union… We want the United States of Europe”.

His plan is for this to come into existence by 2025.

And some Remainers think they have a hope of changing the public’s mind about Brexit
      but Cameron has secured us an opt-out, no further integration with EU for us, just need to get it signed off in the next treaty.

this is why we are best to leave, not for the present but the future path EU is going.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dorset Seagull View Post
      As a leaver I must say this whole sorry episode has been a complete clusterf*ck. We have politicians negotiating when it should be businessmen, politicians that are playing party politics rather than getting on with the serious business of planning to leave and a country still split from top to bottom. I still believe we are doing the right thing but we just have the wrong people doing it!
      David Davis worked for Tate and Lyle for 17 years before entering politics. It's not made a lot of difference.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015