Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yeah but apart from Brighton, Lewes, mid Sussex and Horsham, Sussex is a Brexit heartland :lolol:

I wonder if the poster has ever heard of Lincolnshire, maybe they're confused?!

But you still lost. Get over like grown ups should and move on. Only children go on and on and on and on and on when they don't get there own way

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah but apart from Brighton, Lewes, mid Sussex and Horsham, Sussex is a Brexit heartland :lolol:

I wonder if the poster has ever heard of Lincolnshire, maybe they're confused?!

Not as confused as you.Does the pb refer to your lead brain?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm curious, where is the Brexit hot spot of Sussex. the Stoke of the county?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But you still lost. Get over like grown ups should and move on. Only children go on and on and on and on and on when they don't get there own way

Using terms like won and lost marks you out as the one who needs to grow up. It's one thing being a sore "loser", being a sore "winner" is the pits.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The irony of this post - up there with the most childish ever to appear on the cluster**** of a thread.

Functioning, thinking grown ups, who see the shambles our government is making, of what was a shambles of an idea to begin with, want what is best for our country, and so continue to argue their case.

Sitting quietly sulking and sucking it up without speaking up, would be the childish response.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If that had been the case,I might have referred to the various concentration camp orchestras the germans organised,such as the one one at Auschwitz/Birkenau.How amusing do you find that?

Slightly less funny than all your other posts. It also doesn't make sense, which is not so dissimilar to all your other posts.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Having lived in both Stoke and Arundel, my observation would be that they make they make rather odd bedfellows.

Having only been to both, I think I would concur with you though. :lolol:

Highest leave vote in Sussex though - nowhere else got over 60%.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Slightly less funny than all your other posts. It also doesn't make sense, which is not so dissimilar to all your other posts.

I can't read his posts - because I blocked him a while ago. Highly recommended. Only a couple more posters to go (my finger hesitates over the block button because some of their football posts are decent) and my NSC air will be clean enough to breath again unhesitatingly, without my having to check for farts when I click on certain threads :lolol:.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't read his posts - because I blocked him a while ago. Highly recommended. Only a couple more posters to go (my finger hesitates over the block button because some of their football posts are decent) and my NSC air will be clean enough to breath again unhesitatingly, without my having to check for farts when I click on certain threads :lolol:.

I have to say that I think you're missing out. God knows there's little enough good comedy around these days :)

Normally i can't be arsed wasting keystrokes on him and Ppf, but just occasionally the post is so mind-numbingly moronic that it can't help but raise a smile and I have been known to occasionally point out the stupidity of these posts.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Another one for Jacob's big NSC fan-base. A bit of sabre-rattling. But the picture reveals that he's just a greedy bugger!

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...g-veiled-warning-theresa-may-brexit-red-lines

Very nice of him to remind us that the leader of the Tory party of old putting country before party, doing the right thing, and not pandering to the back benches, I hope anyone looking at that piece of History today would see that the action that caused Peel to resign was the right thing to do for the country, if not the best for his parties members personal finances. That Rees-Mogg sees it as a failing of Peel reveals quite a bit about Rees-Mogg that was previously only strongly suspected. I sincerely hope May has the view that the result is more important than her own career or the cohesion of the Tory party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here