Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
NO ONE VOTED FOR A DEAL...………. suck on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7qZhlrbcB8
regards
DR

They are arguing over preparations for a 'no deal' you moron :facepalm:

Ah, so you can't point me towards a post supporting this ferry mess and you lied about reporting the post for being 'racist'. No changes from your stupidity and lies in the new year then Plooks.

Oh, I didn't see on the voting slip - "I want Grayling to sign a stupid shipping contract" so clearly nobody voted for it ( and that's using YOUR logic ).

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hate to mention this, but Brexit won't happen. The May deal is the only one on the table. Parliament will vote it down. Parliament won't vote for 'no deal'. Ergo....

Yes, you 'won' but all you won was the right to fly. Keep flapping your arms if you are convinced your right will lead to fulfillment. :lolol:

I have kept all you hilarious pastes below. It reminds me of the false jubilation one gets when winning all the hearts and the queen of spades in the first round of a game of black maria. If you are unfamiliar with this game, winning 'the lot' entitles you to halve your points or double those of the other players (points count against you). You can do the maths yourself. :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Yes Paul
regards
DR

I'm just off out to dinner, but here's something for you to chew on while I'm gone.

71K7RIVE4AL._SX425_.jpg

And try and keep your fingers out the plug sockets :bigwave:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You and Plooks can (and I'm sure) will carry this on for weeks yet, but

The simple fact is that this is exactly what you voted for.

It's not the fault of Remainers, The Government, The EU, Gina Miller, or Uncle Tom Cobley.

Nige and Boris said vote for this and you did.

You voted to leave with no definition of what 'leave' was and this is all part of the process to define what it was you voted for :shrug:

No it isn't. We know what we voted for. Completely out. That's what you can't comprehend. So you come up with the ridiculous statement 'You got what you voted for'. If I got what I voted for we would be completely out.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1081208536573595651[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1081214297047556096[/TWEET]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
No it isn't. We know what we voted for. Completely out. That's what you can't comprehend. So you come up with the ridiculous statement 'You got what you voted for'. If I got what I voted for we would be completely out.

Unfortunately what you think you voted for and what you actually voted for were two completely different things, neither of which, as you've proven umpteen times in the last 2 and a half years, do you really understand.

We have been through this many many times.

I'm sorry, but you are one of life's losers.

Or as Nige and Boris preferred 'target voters' :shrug:

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You wet the bed over my name, otherwise you would not have commented.

I didn’t comment, I simply provided you with an article where the author commentated with her opinion.

As you do not deny hating either one can only deduce that you hate both.

Lets go with your deduction then Sherlock,the word Pastafarian which is linked to a religion with reference to a farinaceous dish theme where the deity is made of noodles or spaghetti is actually me laughing at the non related Rastafarian religion and promoting hate on both Jamaicans and Ethiopians.
WT actual F :lolol:
I suggest you report my username to the mods as hate speech or make an anonymous hate crime report online….. https://www.gov.uk/report-hate-crime
Let me know how you get on.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You voted to leave with no definition of what 'leave' was and this is all part of the process to define what it was you voted for :shrug:

Well done,bravo and cracking own goal.
You are actually confirming what we have been telling you all along, that the electorate voted to Leave the European Union and that we instructed the powers that be (Government and Parliament) to sort out the business of Leaving the European Union, or as you put it “the process”.
You make a very good case against a second referendum, there was no mention or need of a sham 2nd “peoples vote” with a remain option to be used in this process of what we voted for(Instruction to Leave The European Union NOT instruction to Remain).
Let us indeed let the Executive define what we instructed them to do(Leave) and Parliament confirm and conclude the process of Leaving (NOT remaining), even if that means by default the treaties ceasing to apply and Leaving with no deal.
As you say, its what we voted for after all.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

If that was what people were voting for why did the official Vote Leave literature list three potential options for Brexit, none of which were "Completely Out"?

The options, BTW, were Norway, Switzerland and Turkey.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Really .... the blokes an absolute plum .... the remainers version of 2Ps ..... come to think of it, they could be the same person.

Isn't that a coincidence.I was comparing you and Paul thinking of the similarities.You probably enjoy arguing with yourself.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Unfortunately what you think you voted for and what you actually voted for were two completely different things, neither of which, as you've proven umpteen times in the last 2 and a half years, do you really understand.

We have been through this many many times.

I'm sorry, but you are one of life's losers.

Or as Nige and Boris preferred 'target voters' :shrug:
There you go again talking absolute cobblers.:shutup:

One of life's losers? Explain your theory on this.

Another thing you can't get your head around I didn't need ' Nige and Boris' to target or advice me . I was voting out of that ragtag organisation at the first available opportunity.:shutup:

Last edited:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Well done,bravo and cracking own goal.
You are actually confirming what we have been telling you all along, that the electorate voted to Leave the European Union and that we instructed the powers that be (Government and Parliament) to sort out the business of Leaving the European Union, or as you put it “the process”.
You make a very good case against a second referendum, there was no mention or need of a sham 2nd “peoples vote” with a remain option to be used in this process of what we voted for(Instruction to Leave The European Union NOT instruction to Remain).
Let us indeed let the Executive define what we instructed them to do(Leave) and Parliament confirm and conclude the process of Leaving (NOT remaining), even if that means by default the treaties ceasing to apply and Leaving with no deal.
As you say, its what we voted for after all.

Indeed it is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here