Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Can you not have a rational argument without resorting to personal insults? Your arguments sound intelligent and thought out but then everyone misses your point and concentrates on your ability to insult people.

It is really not an attractive trait you have.

Being gullible is not a rational argument

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Quick heads up, most people don't regard an ability to spot a good meme as a positive part of their character. Knowing your 'dank memes' often goes hand in hand with staying indoors and ******* a lot coincidentally :smile:

By the way, is this you? Possibly Looney?

These are good memes!

No it isnt, i am not American or live in the US. Hope that info helps.This really shouldnt be rocket science
And im fairly certain you have no idea what i do indoors, but feel free to imagine what im doing if that helps you out........each to their own you naughty boy.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
But getting back on track, with Merkel looking to tighten immigration by limiting asylum applications and limiting numbers on families who can be reunited in Germany, I wonder how you all feel about being in a club with a nation being one of the team leaders, who, by some of your standards is potentially going to be a country of Little Deutschlander Xenophobes?
You must all be incandescent by now with her proposals of controlling immigration? Or maybe not if common sense means immigration controls are sensible.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
No it isnt, i am not American or live in the US. Hope that info helps.This really shouldnt be rocket science
And im fairly certain you have no idea what i do indoors, but feel free to imagine what im doing if that helps you out........each to their own you naughty boy.

I'll take that as a yes.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Remainers are obsessed with this issue.
As Soames concludes in that Express piece who could possibly know what Churchills opinion would have done as to where to put his x in the referendum.

“How can I possibly tell? How can anyone tell? So I think we have to say it’s one of the great unknowns. What do you think Henry VIII would have thought of it?”.

Considering he died before we joined the EEC and was not alive to see how our membership morphed into the EU club that Britain gave its opinion on in 2016 I think its fair to say the constant remainer desperation to align Churchill to Remain has more to do with their failings to provide winning arguments to stay IN than anything else.

Saying that, because Churchill was a patriot he most likely would have been a leaver:wink:
Trigger Warning

I am a Patriot, I believe in British values such as fair play, openness and tolerance for those of differing beliefs. I am particularly proud of our ability to adopt foreign culture into British culture and make it our own.
It is what hurts the most about Brexit, it revealed a selfish, intolerant and xenophobic streak in us.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Actually no i havnt disappeared everytime it was mentioned, you could probably go through the thread and see i havnt, I remember pointing this out to MOS a few weeks ago, whose reply was "whatever"....but you must have missed that.
But good to see i can put you down in the camp of believers and gullible dicks.Look at the image again, see whats missing,see what is left in and try and engage your brain with rational thinking..........too difficult? I rest my case.

Here's the exact jpeg that you posted

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343854-BrExit-the-countdown-to-11PM-GMT-on-Friday-29th-of-March-2019&p=8200608&highlight=balanced%2Finformation#post8200608

Do you want to point out what you cleverly edited out to catch the 'gullible' or do you want to get this thread 'back on track ?' :lolol::lolol::lolol:

*edit* sorry for the late reply, I had to have breakfast

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yep, blind as a bat, looked at the original image and concluded everything else has been deleted but the bookmarks are left by accident.:ffsparr:...........no wonder you voted remain with that sort of reasoning, believing all the bollocks from the treasury as you are too gullible to engage brain.

Sometimes best to quit.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am a Patriot, I believe in British values such as fair play, openness and tolerance for those of differing beliefs. I am particularly proud of our ability to adopt foreign culture into British culture and make it our own.
It is what hurts the most about Brexit, it revealed a selfish, intolerant and xenophobic streak in us.

No it didnt.
You only think that because you you are a bedwetter that has bought into that pathetic narrative peddled by intolerant losers whose arrogance cant comprehend people voted the way that they did and disagreed with you.
Another prick who can only resort to the slur of xenophobia.........grow up! Good to see you nailing your intolerant nails to the mast at last though.Took you long enough to out yourself and join the idiot club.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Here's the exact jpeg that you posted

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343854-BrExit-the-countdown-to-11PM-GMT-on-Friday-29th-of-March-2019&p=8200608&highlight=balanced%2Finformation#post8200608

Do you want to point out what you cleverly edited out to catch the 'gullible' or do you want to get this thread 'back on track ?' :lolol::lolol::lolol:

*edit* sorry for the late reply, I had to have breakfast

point out again for the idiot that cant read......ok
oh no, the open tabs have been removed, so has the address bar and the bottom taskbar.......why on earth do all that and leave the bookmarks?
oh thats right.......because you are a gullible idiot.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
But getting back on track, with Merkel looking to tighten immigration by limiting asylum applications and limiting numbers on families who can be reunited in Germany, I wonder how you all feel about being in a club with a nation being one of the team leaders, who, by some of your standards is potentially going to be a country of Little Deutschlander Xenophobes?
You must all be incandescent by now with her proposals of controlling immigration? Or maybe not if common sense means immigration controls are sensible.

Conflating asylum and refugees with worker migration in this way is the weapon deployed by Farage in his reprehensible poster. Germany has given asylum to many more refugees than any one else in the EU, and has the right, as we do, to set their conditions for asylum.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Falling into Corbyns and Momentums trap. They have cleverly used Brexit as a tool to bankrupt us all and nationalise everything. Low paid jobs and hyper inflation for everybody with free days off to boot. Well frequent strikes anyway

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Conflating asylum and refugees with worker migration in this way is the weapon deployed by Farage in his reprehensible poster. Germany has given asylum to many more refugees than any one else in the EU, and has the right, as we do, to set their conditions for asylum.

Maybe you would like to talk to some of them. They have very differing views to you hence Merkel's backtracking

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
point out again for the idiot that cant read......ok
oh no, the open tabs have been removed, so has the address bar and the bottom taskbar.......why on earth do all that and leave the bookmarks?
oh thats right.......because you are a gullible idiot.

But you do come across as a pompous, arrogant, condescending, public school, red trouser wearing, leave voting, middle England saddo, who's never had a girlfriend type, so you can see why everyone thinks it's true.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sometimes I read posts by you and other Brxiteers aghast. I am and have always been in favour of rigid controls over our borders. Sadly successive governments including conservative governments, including the present government, have done nothing to ensure our borders are controlled. The main problem is not people coming legally here with an EU passport. Germans do not come here to set up illegal drugs and slavery gangs. One argument in favour of Brexit is that we can stop people coming from the EU. OK, fine if that's what floats your boat. But what about people from the mid east coming via the EU with no documents? And what about people from the mid east coming here directly? Not an issue? Rally? This is a very hight proportion of immigration. It is at least tens of thousands a year. And the FACT is we have ALWAYS had power to deal with the entry of these people any damned way we like. The fact we haven't is an indictment of successive governments. In the case of the tories, it is shameful; after all they have a long history of having 'controlling immigration' as a central plank of their platform. I believe that in fact there are enough tories who like cheap labour (on their farms etc.) to be sufficient to sabotage any attempts to control immigration. In fact, the repeated failure of the tories to do anything meaningful is probably the single biggest reason for the existence of UKIP and the other mono-topic wankers. After all, take immigration out of the mix, what reason that your average Joe on the street would understand is left to motivate a need for Brexit? The whole thing is a comedy of errors if you ask me. I'm not laughing though.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
But you do come across as a pompous, arrogant, condescending, public school, red trouser wearing, leave voting, middle England saddo, who's never had a girlfriend type, so you can see why everyone thinks it's true.

The failings of you and others in being gullible and the need to excuse these failings with generalisations are not my problem.
we only thought they were true because we think you are such and such should not be a standard for believing what is in front of you.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No it didnt.
You only think that because you you are a bedwetter that has bought into that pathetic narrative peddled by intolerant losers whose arrogance cant comprehend people voted the way that they did and disagreed with you.
Another prick who can only resort to the slur of xenophobia.........grow up! Good to see you nailing your intolerant nails to the mast at last though.Took you long enough to out yourself and join the idiot club.

Whatever reasons you may have had for voting Brexit does not preclude xenophobia and intolerance as a motivation in others, Farages poster exploited xenophobia ramped up by sections of the press.
Claims that we would be better off economically and that we would succeed by making ourselves more competetive than the EU, that the Euro crisis would drag us into bailouts, and we would be £350 million a week better off by not making contributions to the EU, appealed to the selfish.
You can claim that your own motivations were more virtuous, but you are deluded if you think the other motivations did not get the Leave votes nose in front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here