Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There is no doubt that when it comes to creating a jpeg and then copying and pasting it into an online forum, you are the master :bowdown: :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Well you definitely prove the old saying 'an empty head makes the most noise',as well as knowing nothing about types of images.:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Superb

3Vv2G6v.png

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well you definitely prove the old saying 'an empty head makes the most noise',as well as knowing nothing about types of images.:lolol::lolol::lolol:

...are you trying to score points based on the fact you didn't use a JPG but used a PNG? Geeky, but also pretty desperate :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
MPs hold emergency debate on allegations Vote Leave broke election spending rules

EU Referendum spend......Leave ( £13,436,241 ).....Remain ( £19,070,566 )

A month before the vote, Remain set up 5 new campaigns and spread £1m of taxpayers money throughout these new campaigns to deliberately stay under the spending limit.
Remain spent £9m of taxpayers money on campaign literature, distributing to every household in the country, under the guise of information. This amount also included £3m of taxpayers money on online advertising and digital promotion.
If Leave are being scrutinised about collusion, then Remain need to be examined even more closely for misappropriation of public funds and even more extensive collusion, involving constant conferencing and messaging with outside bodies, data sharing and governmental pressure toward suppliers and campaign material/literature.
There are two sides to this story.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
All those (government produced) remain leaflets, it could be argued, were factual and correct. The same government that is now hell bent on Brexit at all costs. Funny isn't it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
...are you trying to score points based on the fact you didn't use a JPG but used a PNG? Geeky, but also pretty desperate :lolol:

Are you an echo,or just trying to protect your pet idiot?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
All those (government produced) remain leaflets, it could be argued, were factual and correct. The same government that is now hell bent on Brexit at all costs. Funny isn't it.

They were also very expensive.They cost Remain the referendum,as the 'facts' in there were shown to be pure fabrication.Nobody believed a word they said after that.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Been waiting ever such a long time for you to add anything whatsoever to this thread,apart from your usual hearsay and 'facts' without any back-up to them.looks like I'm still waiting.

Maybe he could make up some bullshit to make himself look better? Maybe he could out-and-out lie about who he drinks with? Maybe he could give some vague and misleading statements so he looks more clever and cultured than he actually is? Or maybe he could just ignore your nonsense?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
One has to chuckle at [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] trying to make out he’s a patron of classical music :lolol:

I wonder if he discussed this with his mate Bryan Robson over a few pints?

I suspect it was the former Waffen SS he drinks with that gave him the inside track on German Orchestral capabilities.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Quite frankly,I read a nearly identical bleat on Facebook posted by a Labour activist in Reading area,who claimed the South East voted Remain.So I very politely pointed out that he was mistaken,as shown by the BBC and got a load of abuse back.The article also mentions lots of places in Sussex that voted Leave which I could post if you are that interested.I'm sure that if the OP found my post in any way offensive,rather than informative,he is old enough to complain on his own.Or is that your second identity?

The post you were replying to didn't even mention the south east! It did however refer to those poorer parts of the country that had a high Leave vote, very often (and uncontroversally) known as the Brexit Heartlands. Your effort to imply that Sussex is a Brexit Heartland isn't remotely offensive. Daft maybe, and perhaps typical, but certainly not offensive.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Not sure what facts they were. Scare stories yes facts no

I dug out the actual document. Looking at it again I think it's pretty factual and not really the 'Project Fear' stereotype. I guess the challenge would be for Leavers In particular to identify the falsehoods. I'm not sure if there's anything there that could rival the slogan on the Leave campaign's bus for being dubious. However, it's quite interesting to revisit this stuff now whichever of the two trenches you occupy.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...ean-union-is-the-best-decision-for-the-uk.pdf

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
See this is hidden away

May hinted that the government has now realised that setting up new customs arrangements after Brexit could take longer than expected.

This is what she said in response to a question from the Conservative Nicky Morgan, who said HM Revenue and Customs told her Treasury committee that a new customs partnership with the EU could take five years to set up.
We are looking at different potential customs arrangements for the future in order to deliver on the commitments that we have made. We are now the point at being able to look in more detail with the European commission at some of those proposals. And I think it is fair to say that, as we get into the detail and as we look at these arrangements, then what becomes clear is that sometimes the timetables that have originally been set are not the timetables that are necessary when you actually start to look at the detail and when you delve into what it really is that you want to be able to achieve.

Five years :lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Are you an echo,or just trying to protect your pet idiot?

No pet, just trying to separate those with genuine responses and those trying to score easy points. I think I have my answer.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He's right though, A united Ireland would solve a lot of problems and save a lot of money and I think most people would not be unhappy to see the south and the north united.

Most Brits never visit NI or understand what the troubles were all about

This would sh1t on half the population of Northern Island. It would cause a load more problems that it would solve

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Most Brits never visit NI or understand what the troubles were all about

This would sh1t on half the population of Northern Island. It would cause a load more problems that it would solve

It would at least enact the promise of the Act of 1920 to re-unite Ireland though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here