View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
606. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

429 70.79%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

177 29.21%
Page 6334 of 6475 FirstFirst ... 533458346234628463246331633263336334633563366337634463846434 ... LastLast
Results 63,331 to 63,340 of 64743
    A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
    reading about fishing rights arguement, got me thinking. the economic liberal brexiteers are supporting protectionism for the UK fishing fleet, while the not so liberal leavers are supporting more open market for seafood. strange times.

question comes from this, who cares more for UK fishing industry?
    Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You are not presenting a very strong case for EU expansion with all this criminality. Thank god we will be out by the time Albania gets full membership.
      Albanians already account for the 3rd highest foreign population in our prison system I believe. So I wouldn't worry about Albania joining The EU, they'll have easier places to get to than there after Brexit.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

0 Not allowed!
      Japanese now reporting about the MASSIVE market London is about to lose solely down to Brexit. I noticed leavers remained tight lipped when reports of this started emerging so I’ll pop another article about it up and see if any of the leavers would like to comment?

This huge blow to Britain is triggering a domino effect with other financial markets.

It’s begun. Economic meltdown followed sharply by recession. You were warned. And not one leaver wants to acknowledge it.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.W-VL5qSnzYU
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      reading about fishing rights arguement, got me thinking. the economic liberal brexiteers are supporting protectionism for the UK fishing fleet, while the not so liberal leavers are supporting more open market for seafood. strange times.

question comes from this, who cares more for UK fishing industry?
      As I can't see how a open market - with licenses given out to large foreign trawlers post Brexit, EU market access denied to Skagen in The North Sea, Boulogne-sur-Mer in The Channel for UK hauls among others, a free-for-all attitude to sustainability levels, a couldn't care less attitude to the £200m+ a year industry in The Falkland Islands that's reliant on trade with The EU, the need for The UK consumer to suddenly develop a taste for John Dory and other species of fish we don't currently consume but are caught in UK waters and sold in The EU, protectionist tariff barriers around the rest of the world on fish imports, the effect on processing plants and jobs in Grimsby out of the single market and CFP - to name but a few issues - My answer would be neither. Some people are merely now distancing themselves from the fantasies some leavers are still hawking on fishing as the reality continues to emerge.
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      As I can't see how a open market - with licenses given out to large foreign trawlers post Brexit, EU market access denied to Skagen in The North Sea, Boulogne-sur-Mer in The Channel for UK hauls among others, a free-for-all attitude to sustainability levels, a couldn't care less attitude to the £200m+ a year industry in The Falkland Islands that's reliant on trade with The EU, the need for The UK consumer to suddenly develop a taste for John Dory and other species of fish we don't currently consume but are caught in UK waters and sold in The EU, protectionist tariff barriers around the rest of the world on fish imports, the effect on processing plants and jobs in Grimsby out of the single market and CFP - to name but a few issues - My answer would be neither. The economic Liberal Brexiteers are merely now distancing themselves from the fantasies the not so liberal leavers are still hawking as the reality continues to emerge.
      It wasn’t that long ago the U.K. fishing industry was asking the government to force public operated services like prisons, schools and councils to buy their fish to protect their industry. This was after campaigning on a ticket of greater opportunities for British fisherman outside the EU. Absolute ****ing idiots. And my words to them is....get over it, you won!
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

1 Not allowed!
      ...My answer would be neither. Some people are merely now distancing themselves from the fantasies some leavers are still hawking on fishing as the reality continues to emerge.
      agree. its a funny battle ground, full of contradictions for all sides.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      agree. its a funny battle ground, full of contradictions for all sides.
      They were totally used by Farage as well. I’ve lost all respect for them.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Albanians already account for the 3rd highest foreign population in our prison system I believe. So I wouldn't worry about Albania joining The EU, they'll have easier places to get to than there after Brexit.

TOP TEN NATIONALITIES AMONG FOREIGN PRISONERS
      England and Wales, at 31 March 2018
      Nationality Number
      Polish 802 9%
      Irish 728 8%
      Romanian 671 7%
      Jamaican 495 5%
      Lithuanian 402 4%
      Pakistani 353 4%
      Somalian 305 3%
      Portuguese 276 3%
      Nigerian 268 3%
      Indian 262 3%
      Other foreign nationals 4,756 51%
      All foreign nationals 9,318 100%
      Source: MoJ, Offender Management Statistics Quarterly, March 2018. Table 1.7
      RICHARD SWIVELLER, a good-hearted, though somewhat queer young man

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      They were totally used by Farage as well. I’ve lost all respect for them.
      That's basically because it involves the sea - it pulls on the nostalgic/good old days/Britannia Rules The Waves heart strings of some leave voters, and Farage knew it.
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong