Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Of course we didn't fight to the end on our own.A lot of of the modern-day commonwealth countries and the USA were there too.I expect they will be our trading partners in the future,plus the expanding economies in the Far East.I would like no deal to happen,and if it does I have more confidence in our useless politicians than the EU dreamers.

We will have to negotiate new deals the day after leaving. It takes time, and under WTO regulations, our goods will be more expensive. Most of the commonwealth is poor.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A lot of of the modern-day commonwealth countries and the USA were there too.I expect they will be our trading partners in the future,plus the expanding economies in the Far East.I would like no deal to happen,and if it does I have more confidence in our useless politicians than the EU dreamers.

That's definitely going to replace our trade with the EU on 29th March 2019 :facepalm:

You and Ppf are really so far divorced from reality, like the last two neanderthals desperately hoping to stop the inevitable.

If it weren't for the flashes of your underlying unpleasant characters becoming more regular, as the situation becomes more ridiculous, it would be sad :lolol:

Last edited:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Can Plooks come out to play,please?You didn't answer.

giphy.gif

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Possibly, but more likely that you completely failed to understand what someone was telling you, I have seen this happen frequently with you.

Possibly. But I would guess that’s he’s bullshiiting again and there were no “men in Long Kesh”. Just like there was no Bryan Robson.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
And you call other people stupid?As Watford nil has run out of stories:Once upon a time there was a non-militant but slightly mental Sudanese gentleman who had an accident outside Westminster.He had to be detained in case he needed further driver training,but he wouldn't tell the policemen where he lived.On further investigation,the security services found he had no fewer than FOUR accommodation addresses in England.So is he more intelligent than all those 100s of thousands of ex pats who couldn't get an address?:lolol:

Classic Two (bob) Professors, utter bellend.

larus

I see that LeaveMeansLeave are actively raising money and Farage is going to be joining them, with the aim to pressurise for a proper Brexit, unlike the Chequers disaster.

At last, some signs of the Brexit side taking some action against the sell-out from Remainers - May, Hammond and Robbins.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I see that LeaveMeansLeave are actively raising money and Farage is going to be joining them, with the aim to pressurise for a proper Brexit, unlike the Chequers disaster.

At last, some signs of the Brexit side taking some action against the sell-out from Remainers - May, Hammond and Robbins.
The remainers and media have been non stop in trying to derail brexit and we need some bite and farage is the man...Saying that both remain and leave should have been dissolved straight after the referendum.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

farage-ukip-e1418755913283.jpg

Definitely the answer to the clusterf*** that you've managed to get yourself into :shootself

#outofthefryingpan
#carefulwhatyouwishfor
#youcanfoolsomeofthepeople

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
We will have to negotiate new deals the day after leaving. It takes time, and under WTO regulations, our goods will be more expensive. Most of the commonwealth is poor.

Most of Eastern Europe is poor.That is why the EU have been giving them our money since they joined.The only difference between the EU poor and the Commonwealth poor is race.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Possibly. But I would guess that’s he’s bullshiiting again and there were no “men in Long Kesh”. Just like there was no Bryan Robson.

President Clinton-wrong.Trump assassinated-wrong.Remain win the referendum-wrong.Trump impeached-wrong.Labour win GE-wrong.Corbin PM-wrong.Germany win World Cup-wrong.Bit of a theme developing here-can anybody guess what it is?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Classic Two (bob) Professors, utter bellend.

Oh dear,I answer your silly question,you can't cope with being a div,personal abuse spouts,Friday nights are bad for you,aren't they?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'll give you a clue

2.5 years ago you did what he told you to do, and it's worked out exactly as he said it would, hasn't it :facepalm:

#easiestdealinhistory
#needusmorethanweneedthem

As you're here,Jackanory,can you do something useful and ask Plooks to come out and play?He seems to have me on ignore,the loser.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here