Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Even if we stopped Brexit today a lot of damage has already been done, the brain drain has started. Brexiteers are trying to put a brave face regarding the loss of these agencies, but this is massive loss of influence for the UK

Meanwhile, we're the CPFC of leading economies on it comes to growth.

:lolol:
brave face?
Didnt you know these EU agencies would have to relocate when we stopped being a part of the EU.
All they have done is announce where they are moving to.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
brave face?
Didnt you know these EU agencies would have to relocate when we stopped being a part of the EU.

You’re debating from a very strange and pedantic position this morning. I can only guess as to why.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
brave face?

lalalala.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I see May is likely to offer another 20bn as long as Brussels starts to talk about trade deals by end of December. Wow. Just wow. Offering 20bn with absolutely zero promised in return. Unbelievably poor negotiation skills to put it very mildly. Weakest leader this country has ever seen?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I see May is likely to offer another 20bn as long as Brussels starts to talk about trade deals by end of December. Wow. Just wow. Offering 20bn with absolutely zero promised in return. Unbelievably poor negotiation skills to put it very mildly. Weakest leader this country has ever seen?
Wouldn't be surprised if May resigns after her next walking holiday.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

I tend to agree, but perhaps its an offer they know that wont be accepted and rallies support when we walk away, I mean it seems even you would support that.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So. Davis has caved in over the order of talks, looks set to cave in over separation bill, has now lost these two. The world really is our lobster isn’t it?

Yep. Nobody wants to be part of the obsolete relic Britain is about to become. People want to be involved in forward thinking collaboration where knowledge, wealth, experience and expertise is pooled. Not stuck in a Blighty sctraching about trying to get funding out of a Tory government.
It's punishingly depressing actually.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I tend to agree, but perhaps its an offer they know that wont be accepted and rallies support when we walk away, I mean it seems even you would support that.

I certainly don't support her engineering a no deal situation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

But 20bn is chicken feed when you compare it to what a trade deal could cost/make us over the next 10 years. This is higher stakes than anything our Tone has ever gambled. Just glad we've got our best team on it negotiating from a position of strength ???

I love all this political posturing about the divorce bill. It's not as if we have anything important to get on with.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Of course they matter. It's ridiculous to just brush news like this off.

These extra accounts are getting positively schizophrenic now.Which one are you,the japanese pervert?Bore off.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well,the air quality in London should get better with fewer flights into City airport,and 1000's of fewer taxi journeys,plus the foul stink of some bankers going!:wave:
As for the idiot who said immigrants don't use the NHS,he should try getting into a hospital in the Midlands!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here