Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Brexiteers are the passionate proud brits that don't want to be tied to the power Hungary EU.Now remainers are the weak,gutless types who prefer following this organisation in the EU because they're scared of change.Now if we get a slump then so be it as most of us are not fussed about the obsession with trade.Its the Obsession by the EU with money and trade that's destroying Europe!!
Remember we love Europe but we hate the EU !!
Everything is about trade,Money bla bla bla...???
Get out then talk it's that simple and betray us at your peril as you'll see the biggest march in history and things will get very messy.

Did someone challenge you to a stupidest post competition?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did someone challenge you to a stupidest post competition?

sir albion on a march? Unlikely. I can't believe he is clever enough to tie his own shoe laces. As much as there are other Brexiteers who are easy to take the piss out of, sir albion is undoubtedly the thickest one on the thread. An unbelievable simpleton.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
[MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] Obsession with trade? Are you for real?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The European Court of Justice ruling this morning - we are free to just cancel Brexit, and Europe agrees.

[tweet]1072039706123210752[/tweet]

Professor Brian Cox spells it out - we are better off remaining.

[tweet]1072044297103527936[/tweet]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
a50.jpg

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Brexiteers are the passionate proud brits that don't want to be tied to the power Hungary EU.Now remainers are the weak,gutless types who prefer following this organisation in the EU because they're scared of change.Now if we get a slump then so be it as most of us are not fussed about the obsession with trade.Its the Obsession by the EU with money and trade that's destroying Europe!!
Remember we love Europe but we hate the EU !!
Everything is about trade,Money bla bla bla...???
Get out then talk it's that simple and betray us at your peril as you'll see the biggest march in history and things will get very messy.

"We hope to see a Europe where men of every country will think as much of being a European as of belonging to their native land, and that without losing any part of their love and loyalty to their birthplace. We hope that wherever they go in this wide domain, to we set no limit in the European continent, they will truly feel ‘Here I am at home. I am a citizen of this country too."

Actually, it is more about this for so many of us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
sir albion on a march? Unlikely. I can't believe he is clever enough to tie his own shoe laces. As much as there are other Brexiteers who are easy to take the piss out of, sir albion is undoubtedly the thickest one on the thread. An unbelievable simpleton.

I think two profs may take issue with you on that

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think two profs may take issue with you on that
Not having that. Two profs is good value and comes up with some comedy stupidity, but sir albion is an absolute moron. They are poles apart.

It's just reams and reams of ill-considered, unfounded bile, usually post-fixed with a crappy smiley - the mark of a brain-dead simpleton and the very definition of pure drivel. There is only one other poster on here who threaten's sir albion's village idiot status, I'd point it out but he always threatens to cry and I can't be arsed with that today.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I don't like this, it comes across as gloating. Make no mistake, this country is going to lose out whatever happens.

Either we are damaged economically by Brexit or a significant percentage of the people have their faith in British democracy damaged forever. For this reason alone, the Tories should never be forgiven. Some hope of that though, this country sent the Lib Dems into the wilderness because they compromised over student loans but I'm sure the last decade of selfish Tory incompetence and fcking about with British democracy for personal gain will be deemed perfectly fine.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I don't like this, it comes across as gloating. Make no mistake, this country is going to lose out whatever happens.

Either we are damaged economically by Brexit or a significant percentage of the people have their faith in British democracy damaged forever. For this reason alone, the Tories should never be forgiven. Some hope of that though, this country sent the Lib Dems into the wilderness because they compromised over student loans but I'm sure the last decade of selfish Tory incompetence and fcking about with British democracy for personal gain will be deemed perfectly fine.

A forlorn wish on my part rather than gloating.

The Lib Dems were punished for ceasing to be the 'none of the above' party at elections by entering into a coalition Government with The Tories that brought austerity and appearing no different to their Tory coalition partners, as much as a manifesto pledge on tuition fees that didn't come to fruition as a result of the coalition agreement though. My only hope with The Tories now is Brexit rips them apart and physically breaks up the party.

I agree with you the whole Brexit thing is a damn mess of their making. It's pointless making predictions as to what might happen after tomorrow because anything is possible now. Even if there is a further referendum, I wouldn't bank on remain winning it anymore than I did prior to 2016.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Calm down Trotsky,you'll have an embolism.You seem to get over-excited when talking about piggy-poo-something you want to share with us?Why do you find piggy-poo glamorous?
When it comes to the trade deals Boris will be signing,I would imagine they are still confidential (he won't have told the civil service).:kiss:so ask him.

You go out of your way to look ridiculous on a football forum. Admirable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here