Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is this your effort to try and find previous wild unfounded statements from BigGully, some vague reference to pharmaceuticals :lolol:

You, and numerous posters will remember this. I didn’t have you down as a bullshitter. I do now.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Daddy, what did you do in the Brexit?

Daddy, what did you do in the Brexit?
Well son, being on the losing side I whined, whinged and stamped my feet like a beta cuck for months, because as you know lad I don’t like being wrong and hate it when people don’t yield to my view, I lied loads, mis-represented often and spread falsehoods all to help push the view that a democratic vote should be ignored, and to round it off son I went on the internet calling people who won racist little Englander xenophobic spacktards, ……..oh those were the days my boy.
Hmmm……….am I adopted daddy?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Oh righto, you guy's post the most infamatory stuff about what the Brexit vote means to you, you abuse other posters, the elderly, the thickos, Stoke, the Tories and anyone else you wish to offend and when you get called out on your own inaccuracies and we remind you of what you have previously posted you expect it now to be shut down.

Personally I have had enough for today, but it's not for [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and his cronies to decide it, can you imagine the Brexiteers asking for a truce during one of [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION]s tirade of abuse ably supported by the other Wolfie Smiths, its a no from me.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh righto, you guy's post the most infamatory stuff about what the Brexit vote means to you, you abuse other posters, the elderly, the thickos, Stoke, the Tories and anyone else you wish to offend and when you get called out on your own inaccuracies and we remind you of what you have previously posted you expect it now to be shut down.

Personally I have had enough for today, but it's not for [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and his cronies to decide it, can you imagine the Brexiteers asking for a truce during one of [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION]s tirade of abuse ably supported by the other Wolfie Smiths, its a no from me.

IMG_3060.JPG

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what did everyone think about McDonnell's dance around the semantics of staying in "a" customs union? productive policy from Labour?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Boris Johnson let's the cat out of the bag in his big speech this week when he says we can have economic prosperity with Brexit as long as we bin regulations so well done all you working class people who will see all your job protections sold down the river so the shareholders don't lose out

Britain’s race to the bottom has begun.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Boris Johnson let's the cat out of the bag in his big speech this week when he says we can have economic prosperity with Brexit as long as we bin regulations so well done all you working class people who will see all your job protections sold down the river so the shareholders don't lose out

Just been reading some excerpts from his speech. He’s going to divide Britain even further, not unite the nation. The damage is done you blonde haired fool.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just been reading some excerpts from his speech. He’s going to divide Britain even further, not unite the nation. The damage is done you blonde haired fool.

Threats to remainers, more BS about the Brexit dividend that will only ever be funded by borrowing.

To be fair he has been out the country a lot lately and hasn't caught up on ther governments paralysis.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Threats to remainers, more BS about the Brexit dividend that will only ever be funded by borrowing.

To be fair he has been out the country a lot lately and hasn't caught up on ther governments paralysis.
Boris OUT !

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

No damage to the thousands of British companies that export and are enjoying boom times. Long may it continue.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Good morning leavers. Today, this thread will end, after unification of all thought by Boris. We remainers will somehow come to the realisation that the EU is bad and that all the woes of this country can be fixed, if only the UK government could ignore the EU. I look forward to becoming able to see the sunny uplands in my minds eye.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here