Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Shared with one other account, but that isn't unusual. I clicked in the first of your own list of IP addresses, for example, and it is the Registration IP of 4 different NSC accounts.

Thank you. I vaguely remember IP addresses not being definitive in identifying multiple accounts when moderating many years ago. Is there any way mods/admin can identify multiple accounts beyond doubt?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh here we go - reverts to type by instant name calling in true internet tough guy fashion. I'm really frightened and I've started to cry now. :laugh:

How close, I wonder, are you to my solution? *cough* just block him *cough* :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

So. [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] is an out and out liar. And now we know [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] has multiple accounts. What a bunch of slippery so and sos.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So. [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] is an out and out liar. And now we know [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] has multiple accounts. What a bunch of slippery so and sos.

:facepalm: You've misunderstood the exchanges old bean ... and for the record I only have one, I believe in quality, not quantity.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Almost as quick as Tubby to chip in with his two euros worth and Ernie to corwumph.

Same old, same old ..

6208283_3d80e8ddaf_m.png

:rolleyes:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
My European friends are having a good giggle at Britain this morning.

I am so pleased for them.
I also have a number of European friends ( French/German/Dutch/Belgian ) and the viewpoint amongst them is a lot more mixed. Some believe we have done the right thing, others believe it is a mistake. This is the sort of reaction I would expect.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I am so pleased for them.
I also have a number of European friends ( French/German/Dutch/Belgian ) and the viewpoint amongst them is a lot more mixed. Some believe we have done the right thing, others believe it is a mistake. This is the sort of reaction I would expect.
This is quite different to Pasta's experience. Fifty or so Americans have personally informed him that Brexit is brilliant. (One has told him that it isn't.) Impressive stuff.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This is quite different to Pasta's experience. Fifty or so Americans have personally informed him that Brexit is brilliant. (One has told him that it isn't.) Impressive stuff.

Certainly more impressive than the usual suspects on here stating family and friends are having second thoughts/are thoroughly ashamed they voted for Brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here