Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The UK may not be able to reach a Brexit deal with the European Union because controversial issues are still blocking an agreement, the trade minister Liam Fox has admitted.

“We are seeing a difficult end to the negotiation,” Mr Fox told Sky News on Saturday morning.

Easiest deal in history?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sorry you’re going to have to explain. I think I know what you are saying but I’m finding it hard to accept anyone can be as stupid as this.

How is a European flag disrespecting fallen soldiers? More disrespectful to drag their name into a thread to score points.

I know your mob like to think you’re patriotic. You’re not, but that’s another argument. You certainly don’t have the monopoly on respecting our fallen. Damned shame on you for bringing them into this.

So, explanation please. Probably best to skip straight to the apology.
This should be good.

I rest my case. No respect

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I would respectfully suggest that if membership doesn't finish on 29th March 2019, then we are extending our membership of the EU, whatever you or the government call it :p

But, as I said above, I agree with your basic premise that the chaos of a 'no deal' Brexit could be avoided by keeping EU membership going.

Anyway, off to see the game in a minute - Up the Albion :cheers:

No deal would mean leaving and end of membership on that date unless we asked for a continuation of membership (very unlikely) and all EU members agreed to it (extremely unlikely).

That's not my basic premise, agreeing on emergency measures to continue certain arrangements so everything doesn't grind to an immediate halt causing significant damage on both sides is not the same as ongoing membership. Not sure why you keep saying they are the same.

Very disappointing game and performance ... best forgotten. UTA :cheers:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'm sorry! Weren't you the one who stated "you may return if credible reasons against your wish were made" and then less then 24 hours later returned to the thread?? Is that imogie (sp) an image of yourself flouncing ?

Yes return later last night .. sadly no credible arguments arose. Turned up today just to continue the jousting ... all good fun and yes that was me flouncing!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
A cabal of remainers have been seeking to reverse the result before it can be enacted, calling for another go simply because they didn't like the first result. We don't do that sort of thing in this country for many good reasons whereas ignoring or circumventing the people's democratic voice until they vote the 'right' way is the norm for the EU. I would rather they and you keep your grubby practises away from this great country.

You would rather see 'this great country' reduced to either vassalage or chaos than run the risk of asking the people to come to a final decision in the light of the information now available to them. All this to preserve a one-off result achieved on the back of low propaganda and cheap lies. Our country is being reduced to a marginalised laughing stock by the actions of those you support and applaud. Your flag-draped patriotism rings hollow.

Jan 30, 2008
You would rather see 'this great country' reduced to either vassalage or chaos than run the risk of asking the people to come to a final decision in the light of the information now available to them. All this to preserve a one-off result achieved on the back of low propaganda and cheap lies. Our country is being reduced to a marginalised laughing stock by the actions of those you support and applaud. Your flag-draped patriotism rings hollow.
DRY YOUR EYES
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
So you still think 'no deal' would cause chaos

6 months ago you said that 'no deal' would result in extension of EU membership with the title 'emergency measures'

The bottom line is still that the three options that you and the government currently think are still available are the exact three options I told you there would be over a year ago and there has been little or no change since. 'All still to play for ?' :shrug:

*edit* I guess that your underlying point is actually sound. The chaos of a 'no deal' Brexit could be avoided by keeping EU membership going :D
still clinging like shit to a blanket with your EU fantasies , get some clean sheets you'll feel so much better :bigwave:

regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
The UK may not be able to reach a Brexit deal with the European Union because controversial issues are still blocking an agreement, the trade minister Liam Fox has admitted.

“We are seeing a difficult end to the negotiation,” Mr Fox told Sky News on Saturday morning.

Easiest deal in history?

no deal is better then a bad deal
regards
DR

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
in what way ? it wont go past the commons vote so we're out on a no deal ,all that huffing an puffing :rolleyes:
regards
DR

You have surpassed yourself with that one. Never, in the field of human idiocy, has so much been achieved by so few.

Do you have someone who points you the right way when you have to sit on a toilet seat ? :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here