Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
All Government whips have been instructed to report to Parliament today rather than attend constituency business and it's being said the 48 are now in.

Game on.

I'm surprised by this, seems the consensus is May would win :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised by this, seems the consensus is May would win :shrug:

I did enjoy her repeatedly saying, last night "and they've got to go back to their constitutences and work with them".

"Screw me over and you'll be out of a job and off the gravy train".

Jan 30, 2008
As an aside, feeling a bit let down by the EU. I think they’ve conceded too much. Quite a few areas where they should have played much harder imho. Ho hum.
you're one big let down , YOU DON'T LIVE HERE for starters and it's just constant EU propaganda and anti UK rhetoric being spewed out on a daily basis

regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All Government whips have been instructed to report to Parliament today rather than attend constituency business and it's being said the 48 are now in.

Game on.

No one party does stabbing in the back as well as the Tories.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think it'll just be another clueless, Eurosceptic oddball putting themselves forward.

You're mixing up two things. The vote of no confidence is just that, there are no other candidates. If she loses (and that's a very big 'if') then there will be a leadership election but May won't be in it and all the candidates will be deadly serious.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have given up on Brexit, I don't really care one way or the other......

The thing that bothers me at the moment is Sky and their constant doom mongering

https://news.sky.com/story/police-f...sruption-danger-delays-and-rationing-11555125

https://news.sky.com/video/stockpiling-food-over-brexit-fears-11555086

https://news.sky.com/story/police-plan-for-civil-unrest-after-no-deal-brexit-11493685

Like rioting will make things better, anyone who takes to the streets and riots will just make things worse, smashing up banks and shops, perhaps the odd bit of looting yeah we know what the knock on effect of that will be, brainless.

Then there is this they are pushing a live debate with the leaders of the political parties

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/228572

66,000 signatures....

Really, how many people live in the country ??

Feck off,

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you're one big let down , YOU DON'T LIVE HERE for starters and it's just constant EU propaganda and anti UK rhetoric being spewed out on a daily basis

regards
DR

This not strictly true, I was busy at least one day this week and unable to post any anti-Britain stuff at all.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
David Davis on the radio saying that the EU have been using time pressure to get their agreement thorugh as if they were the ones who held the referendum and then triggered Article 50 without a plan. The ****ing ********.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You're mixing up two things. The vote of no confidence is just that, there are no other candidates. If she loses (and that's a very big 'if') then there will be a leadership election but May won't be in it and all the candidates will be deadly serious.

Very true - I forgot Major himself actually resigned as Tory leader then after saying 'put up or shut up' and a leadership contest ensued against an oddball, rather than a vote of confidence, which May will win comfortably.

I still think you'd have to be mad to want receive the hospital pass of being Tory PM now though if she was hypothetically to lose the vote of confidence.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Mrs May and her team have done a fantastic job, putting forward a deal that would suit neither leave or remain is a masterstroke, firmly wedging the door open for a 2nd referendum, she is a true remainer, EU rubbing their hands, they have form remember when the 1st referendum don't go the way they want.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Mrs May and her team have done a fantastic job, putting forward a deal that would suit neither leave or remain is a masterstroke, firmly wedging the door open for a 2nd referendum, she is a true remainer, EU rubbing their hands, they have form remember when the 1st referendum don't go the way they want.

And what is your plan?
So many people knocking Mays deal and then offer no alternative. She has at least tried to cobble something together, it’s no where near a good deal for anyone, but, it is better, marginally than no deal, and, therefore better than Mogs, Johnson Gove Fox,Davis etc has come up with.

Jan 30, 2008
And what is your plan?
So many people knocking Mays deal and then offer no alternative. She has at least tried to cobble something together, it’s no where near a good deal for anyone, but, it is better, marginally than no deal, and, therefore better than Mogs, Johnson Gove Fox,Davis etc has come up with.

how do you know it's better?
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here