Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's hilarious, apart from possibly leaving the EU in some way, shape or form, unrecognisable from what they thought they might be getting the ONLY thing Brexit has actually "achieved".so far is we get blue passports. Made in France. Made. In. ****ing. France. As symbols of sovereignty go, it's pretty ****ing shonky.

Maybe we could get stamped "Engineered in the UK" on the passport, might stop the Brexiteers from bedwetting

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
With a matching tattoo on the neck.

Some are already there

Capture.JPG

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You know as well as I do that someone will be bring paid a stupid amount to choose the blue and design and write some tripe about it. How many times do we see it with company logos we all could have made in 5 mins?

This really shouldn’t be this hard for you and the others who have been triggered by a colour change to understand.
It doesn’t cost any extra money, It’s a new contract, the value of the contract is £490m, for the design, assembly and printing of peoples passports(+other documents) . If the passport remains burgundy red the value of contract is £490m. If the passports change to blue the value of the contract is £490m. If the passports change to pink with yellow spots the value of the contract is £490m.
You really need to abandon your frustration that the colour is changing, its not healthy.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It certainly seems to have exhausting some. All that frothing at the mouth and masturbating over a blue cover takes energy.

Indeed, we have noticed and are fully aware of your collective rants over blue passports.
Wishing you all a speedy recovery. xx
And would you mind awfully keeping your masturbating to your little circle.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Of course you will, just like the millions of other meat eating tourists who turn vegetarian when they visit the states.

You are what you eat, look at the State of most Americans, enough said

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Of course you will, just like the millions of other meat eating tourists who turn vegetarian when they visit the states.

Eating that low grade shite on holiday is one thing (not that I do), daily for the rest of your life is quite different.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are what you eat, look at the State of most Americans, enough said

To be fair, I find the standard of food in the US is generally very good apart from at the lower end and processed stuff. Here, their standards are terrible.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The excitement, and smug satisfaction, generated by the blue passports on NSC by the brexiteers didnt happen apparently. Its the 'Remainers' who were 'triggered' hahahaha Just changed a bit after another western EU country won the contract to produce them. When youre country is outbid, by another western EU country, I think any trade deals will be shit.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
To be fair, I find the standard of food in the US is generally very good apart from at the lower end and processed stuff. Here, their standards are terrible.

Strange - you're always telling us how good it is in Germany !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The excitement, and smug satisfaction, generated by the blue passports on NSC by the brexiteers didnt happen apparently. Its the 'Remainers' who were 'triggered' hahahaha

It's Plooks that's got all upset ..... and he's a remainer ..... well a remainer that's already left alledgedlly :facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It's Plooks that's got all upset ..... and he's a remainer ..... well a remainer that's already left alledgedlly :facepalm:

However, im talking about when they were announced. The attitude changed a bit after another western EU country handed in a lower bid. Our trade deals will I suspect be magical.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Strange - you're always telling us how good it is in Germany !

?? The “here” means the lower end of the US food spectrum.

And of course, everything here is good. I wouldn’t choose to live somewhere shit would I?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I wouldn't get that far. Try buying a loaf of bread there, doesn't go off for weeks though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here