Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Love it when leavers start posting when Albion are 1-0 up hanging on for 3 vital points.

Apart from the fact there wasn't a single post from anyone on this thread during the match time :facepalm:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just visited this thread again.

You really are a sad individual aren’t you. You’re the buffoon who couldn’t even read a basic chart properly and want to start calling people out on their intelligence. If guess you’ve been ridiculed all your life and feel that you only feel safe going with the general flow.

I really do wish you’d put me on ignore then you’d not have to worry about my ‘outbursts’ :lol: as you so describe. I guess your strategy is play the man when you can’t defeat the argument. Never mind, your predictions are as legendary for their incompetence as your opinions. I’ll put it down to too much German beer rather than just lack of intelligence.

So let’s get this correct. When every other Albion fan is celebrating a great Albion victory late on a Friday night you, yes you, randomly decide to re-visit this thread and reply, slightly incoherently, to something I posted some time back. Not only that, but you reply to my comment about your weird late Friday night outburst.....with another late Friday night outburst :thumbsup: Excellent work Sir!

You claim I’m a sad individual? I think we both know one thing for certain......I certainly have more interesting Friday nights than you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So let’s get this correct. When every other Albion fan is celebrating a great Albion victory late on a Friday night you, yes you, randomly decide to re-visit this thread and reply, slightly incoherently, to something I posted some time back. Not only that, but you reply to my comment about your weird late Friday night outburst.....with another late Friday night outburst [emoji106] Excellent work Sir!

You claim I’m a sad individual? I think we both know one thing for certain......I certainly have more interesting Friday nights than you.
Some are obsessed with Brexit and this thread. It'll be a huge void to fill once it's all consigned to the history books.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Some are obsessed with Brexit and this thread. It'll be a huge void to fill once it's all consigned to the history books.

Maybe [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] will have to find some friends to go out with on a Friday night?

larus

So let’s get this correct. When every other Albion fan is celebrating a great Albion victory late on a Friday night you, yes you, randomly decide to re-visit this thread and reply, slightly incoherently, to something I posted some time back. Not only that, but you reply to my comment about your weird late Friday night outburst.....with another late Friday night outburst :thumbsup: Excellent work Sir!

Your usual sad, pathetic, insignificant twaddle. I got home after watching the game and came onto NSC. I happen to start work at 7:00 am, so am up at 5:30. But, pious fools think they can determine facts about someone’s life from the time of a post eh! And you wonder why so many think you’re irritating pondlife.

As per usual, your standard response is to attack the person. Stay classy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Your usual sad, pathetic, insignificant twaddle. I got home after watching the game and came onto NSC. I happen to start work at 7:00 am, so am up at 5:30. But, pious fools think they can determine facts about someone’s life from the time of a post eh! And you wonder why so many think you’re irritating pondlife.

It doesn’t change the fact that whilst everyone else was wallowing in the glow of an Albion victory you decided to visit this thread. And now on a Saturday morning you’re calling [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] a wanker. Remember when you went on the offensive trying to convince us you’re a chilled person; I find it hard to believe this.

Have a nice day.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tell me oh wise one, which leaver started posting on this thread when we were 1-0 up and hanging on? Check the times of the posts. It’s really not complicated, unless you happen to be a complete moron.

Well, if the cap fits as they say!

OK fair shout called that one wrong

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

It has become a very unhealthy obsession for many people on here. Having a tantrum because a democratic vote didn't go the way some people wanted is a tad childish ... having a mega sulk for over two years is hugely embarrasing. It's like they are suffering with some sort of disorder*

On the plus side, NSC provides a useful therapeutic outlet away from the real world so family and friends are hopefully spared the horrors of listening to their neverending, cot rattling twuntery.

*https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-anxiety-disorder-britain-middle-class/

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Larus’ To Do list:

Wake up
Be angry
Go to bed

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Haha, the Supplier to government departments who think he’s in the know. The gift that keeps on giving. :wanker:

It seems that, not for the first time, you have attempted to read something and misinterpreted it completely :lolol: I'm retired and have been for a number of years.

Although your eloquent thoughts on the Brexit debate have certainly been missed

Mrs Fist is probably tired now.

complete moron.

you’re irritating pondlife.

I await your next string of angry insults with joyous expectation :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It has become a very unhealthy obsession for many people on here. Having a tantrum because a democratic vote didn't go the way some people wanted is a tad childish ... having a mega sulk for over two years is hugely embarrasing. It's like they are suffering with some sort of disorder*

On the plus side, NSC provides a useful therapeutic outlet away from the real world so family and friends are hopefully spared the horrors of listening to their neverending, cot rattling twuntery.

*https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-anxiety-disorder-britain-middle-class/

Having a tantrum for winning a democratic vote however, that’s classy.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It was a democratic vote to leave, however, it is the undemocratic forcing through of other things that causes the outrage. If we are to respect the referendum vote we should leave, but we HAVE to keep all the aspects of the eu as this is not part of leaving.

Not what Cameron said before the vote. He soon scuttled off however

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here