Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No. I just don't think making a crass joke to deflect from the facts is useful. All it does is deflect from the fact that article 50 CAN be revoked and we can get out of this mess. But no, you leavers just shout "huh huh Wayne huh huh"

:lolol: Calm down Plooks, you're going to have a heart attack at this rate ! :moo:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I am calm. Stop deflecting...yet again! Admit it, article 50 can be revoked. And try not to make a ************ joke or say anytjing unrelated to the question.

I haven't said it can't so I'm really not sure what your point is.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
This is my point. You leavers can not agree on the simplest thing, so how can you all agree on brexit!? You should all go away and come to an agreed upon deal and then we should all vote on it.

There there, nurse will be along with your meds soon.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
As of June 2016, that was the case, the majority wanted to leave, however, what I am pointing out, is that by the end of March, the majority of living participants in that referendum will likely be those that voted remain.
The point is this, on the day it is due to happen, there will be more people that voted against it than for it alive to see it.

Have you forgotten that you posted asking for a second referendum just three days after the initial referendum, don't try and wrap yourself up as anything more than a bad loser and a pretty unsavoury one at that with all your talk of a logical second 'death referendum' ......

Post #13236 29th
June 2016
10.27am

If one referendum is democratic, surely 2 would be more democratic?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amber Rudd back as DWP secretary, shows how desperate May is

She's choosing from a diminishing pool of, er, " talent "

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
People saying Rees-Mogg for prime minister. He's got about as much chance as Donald... Oh..

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Stop deflecting (AGAIN!) and answer the point. Shouldn't there be a defined well thought out plan and deal BEFORE we vote?

How exactly do you propose that plan is created given it can't be set in stone until after talks with the EU which can't start until Article 50 has been invoked by a country ?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Amber Rudd back as DWP secretary, shows how desperate May is

I'm sure she'll sort out Universal Credit just like she did The Home Office. :rolleyes:

After her ineptitude in regards to Windrush, benefit claimants everywhere should be absolutely terrified.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
New Brexit Secretary is Stephen Barclay, WHOOOOOOOOOOO

I just had to wikipedia him as well:

Private school, Sandhurst, Officer in The Fusiliers, Peterhouse College Cambridge, Career in The City then became a Tory MP.

Evidently just another normal man of the people then and a regular guy who's really going to know where its at. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I just had to wikipedia him as well:

Sandhurst, Officer in The Fusiliers, Peterhouse College Cambridge, Career in The City then became a Tory MP.

Evidently just another normal man of the people then and a regular guy who's really going to know where its at. :thumbsup:

I don't think yer average regular guy would have the intellect for the job unfortunately, so we're left with the likes of Barclay.

Nov 9, 2018
@JohnSimpsonNews
Nov 15
‘Getting out of the EU can be quick & easy. The UK holds most of the cards’ - John Redwood.

‘There will be no downside to Brexit’ - David Davis.

‘The Free Trade Agreement that we will do with the EU should be one of the easiest in human history’ - Liam Fox.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I don't think yer average regular guy would have the intellect for the job unfortunately, so we're left with the likes of Barclay.

Real life experience or not, I think we entered a stage a while back where most people with intellect combined with genuine nous avoid going entering politics all together, hence the useless cretins we're now stuck with.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm sure she'll sort out Universal Credit just like she did The Home Office. :rolleyes:

After her ineptitude in regards to Windrush, benefit claimants everywhere should be absolutely terrified.

I still think May is very complicit in the Windrush mess as she was Home Office minister for 6 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here