Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A bit like the EU lecturing us you mean. It's great to be giving some back. EU worried about losing their blood money

Giving some back? More like King Canute telling the tide to stop rolling in.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ian Paisley Jr's 30 sitting days suspension now confirmed for the 4th of September too.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
“I will create a new government department responsible for conducting Britain’s negotiation with the EU and for supporting the rest of Whitehall in its European work. That department will be led by a senior Secretary of State – and I will make sure that the position is taken by a Member of Parliament who campaigned for Britain to leave the EU.”

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
[tweet]1021768698095448065[/tweet]

Perfect example of Twitter.Half truths to ignite the really gullible or spread fake news by bots.What he actually said,and guess what,it is neither Jan21 or even October yet.Fail

raab.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
“I will create a new government department responsible for conducting Britain’s negotiation with the EU and for supporting the rest of Whitehall in its European work. That department will be led by a senior Secretary of State – and I will make sure that the position is taken by a Member of Parliament who campaigned for Britain to leave the EU.”

Didn't realise you were that powerful.Do we need to bow,or is that a quote from something?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Perfect example of Twitter.Half truths to ignite the really gullible or spread fake news by bots.What he actually said,and guess what,it is neither Jan21 or even October yet.Fail

View attachment 99061

Well yet another jpeg with no source is definitely more believable to the really gullible than a Twitter post with a link to the legislation in question :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
So, despite endless pages of further whataboutism on here it's still SNAFU.

3 weeks ago it looked like leavers finally found out what they voted for.

But 3 weeks on, and no-one has any idea again, lucky there's no time pressures for this :shrug:

Except it's now definitely those who voted Remain's fault :lolol:

(PS, we are already committed to paying the 'divorce' bill, regardless of what happens. You'd think a journalist would be better read).
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-divorce-bill-uk-pay-eu-trade-deal-talks-david-davis-suella-braverman-a8364841.html

usual twaddle different day , still coming to terms with us leaving , not long now you know :)
regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Looks like the 'Mad Max-style world borrowed from dystopian fiction' version of Brexit is back on the table. Glad people voted for this though.

[tweet]1021783791323553792[/tweet]

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Looks like the 'Mad Max-style world borrowed from dystopian fiction' version of Brexit is back on the table. Glad people voted for this though.

[tweet]1021783791323553792[/tweet]

It would be nice to see what JRM etc ideas are to solve this, of course they dont have any.

It is potentially a clever ploy by May to reverse it - these are actual consequences - what are the answers brexiteers?

People will start getting more uneasy when they start to see the cliff edge.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
It would be nice to see what JRM etc ideas are to solve this, of course they dont have any.

It is potentially a clever ploy by May to reverse it - these are actual consequences - what are the answers brexiteers?

People will start getting more uneasy when they start to see the cliff edge.

There's a bit of a "four legs good, two legs bad" feel about some of the responses by the Brexiteers in that regardless of any evidence (new or repeated) they simply want us to 'get on with it'. A major problem being that no-one fully understands (or even wants to in some cases) what the 'it' is and its full implications.

PS 'a substance of human origin' might be a correct description of JRM?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I see 'Bad Boy of Brexit' Arron Banks has been making ABSOLUTELY ABOVE BOARD payments to African ministers.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
https://twitter.com/bbaschuk/status/1021869965539008518?s=19

Hopefully this link works!

This guy seems to know a thing or two about the WTO and how the WTO works. Seems those that say if there is no deal we will easily revert to WTO rules are really talking a load of bollocks! It could be years before it is resolved.

Now I also expect all you brexiteers to start shouting about remoaners and we are leaving, we won etc etc. Please don't because it just makes you appear even more stupid! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here