Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Indeed, nothing shortly of disgraceful the way British Citizens living in Europe have been treated by the UK government since the referendum.

Some 3m EU subjects in the UK and a further 7m dependents have been treated little better.

:tantrum::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::rolleyes::lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just putting a more positive spin on things. Another thing you have overlooked no need to stock medical supplys as an agreement has also been made on that. No shortages there then.

So why are companies stockpiling medicines...are they all stupid and useless and snowflakes and project fearists?

My company have moved US customers and also European customers to new premises in Germany and Luxembourg. Seemly they are also snowflakes and project fear people. Btw, resulted in the loss of a lot of our workforce.

But It's all bollox and fake news....everyone with an opinion is right rather than people at the front line who are dealing with this every day. We know nothing and are liars and traitors seemly.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Indeed, nothing shortly of disgraceful the way British Citizens living in Europe have been treated by the UK government since the referendum.

Some 3m EU subjects in the UK and a further 7m dependents have been treated little better.

As someone who actually lives in the part of Europe 'remaining'.. ( France ) can I assure you that BOTH sides have treated us very, very badly indeed. Like all the various industries and commerce on both sides, we are merely the pawns that those in power, ( that French C**t Barnier , Tusk and Junker) can play with. Not only with our future, but with our emotions too.

Such is life, sadly.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
looking at going to Spain at end of April for 10 days how will the Brexit decision affect wife and I, if at all.

It will either be a total calamity or absolutely plain sailing, the truth will lie somewhere in between but prepare for £/Euro parity currency wise. Mind you, that might be quite helpful for old codgers.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
looking at going to Spain at end of April for 10 days how will the Brexit decision affect wife and I, if at all.
If May's deal goes through Parliament you will be fine.

*No deal* and all bets are off. Don't expect any insurance to compensate you for Brexit travel problems either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Easy jet return prices are very low at the moment hence booking them £35 return.

Ah, but you may be unable to get off the plane when it lands in Spain, that's why the flight's so cheap, you might just skim the runway and take off again !

D

Deleted member 2719

Ah, but you may be unable to get off the plane when it lands in Spain, that's why the flight's so cheap, you might just skim the runway and take off again !

I know your jesting but Spain are not going to shut their doors to 18million brits a year, it would be suicide.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As someone who actually lives in the part of Europe 'remaining'.. ( France ) can I assure you that BOTH sides have treated us very, very badly indeed. Like all the various industries and commerce on both sides, we are merely the pawns that those in power, ( that French C**t Barnier , Tusk and Junker) can play with. Not only with our future, but with our emotions too.

Such is life, sadly.

The UK government could have kicked off negotiations in a positive way by offering some guarantees, they chose not to. The EU side is perfect but they have a responsibility to their 27 remaining members. they remain more more unified for ever. No one is following the UK off the plank..

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
So why are companies stockpiling medicines...are they all stupid and useless and snowflakes and project fearists?

My company have moved US customers and also European customers to new premises in Germany and Luxembourg. Seemly they are also snowflakes and project fear people. Btw, resulted in the loss of a lot of our workforce.

But It's all bollox and fake news....everyone with an opinion is right rather than people at the front line who are dealing with this every day. We know nothing and are liars and traitors seemly.

An agreement has been made. No idea why they are still stockpiling. Maybe before the deal was finalised. The government made concessions for this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here