Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well if this is racist Britain, what is Italy turning boats away, and Hungary for building a fence, and all the other countries in the EU worried about immigration.

Not to mention Malta refusing to accept any,the veil bans in multiple EU states,and the continuing lack of any non-whites in the EU dictatorship!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It is merely Floccinaucinihilipilification

ass.png

It definitely fits with your case :rotlf:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh,sorry,didn't realise Crimea had been in the EU for the last hundred years or so.Always thought it was in Russia.Does that mean the 'Charge of the Light Brigade' was during a war we fought against the EU?:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
As you seem to have nominated yourself as today's know-it-all,what is an Emporer?

When did I say Crimea was in the EU?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Enda Kenny 'appalled' by British Government handling of Brexit

Brexit negotiations are now in such a critical state an extra EU council meeting should be called ahead of the crunch October deadline, former Taoiseach Enda Kenny has suggested. Mr Kenny has said he is "appalled" by the lack of credibility or clarity from the British Government around their exit of the European Union.

Speaking as he received the European Person of the Year award in Dublin's Shelbourne Hotel this afternoon, Mr Kenny said the EU is negotiating from a unified position, but Theresa May's Government have made little progress.

"I am appalled by what is happening in politics in Britain. The Government is driven by internal dissent, lacks credibility and clarity on the most serious issue in decades.

"Six months on from an agreement being reached in December of last year very little progress has been made, the EU continues to negotiate from a unified position."

Mr Kenny who said he was not speaking on behalf of the Irish Government despite still being a backbench Fine Gael TD added: "British business is afraid to speak out because of the spectre of a Labour Government.

"If this matter is not dealt with an negotiations have not been concluded and signed off before the EU Council in October then you might have a very different outcome."

He said October's EU Council is intended to be a sign-off meeting and not a negotiation.

"If the negotiations have not been concluded before that meeting then the European Council of 27 will meet to discuss among themselves without Britain who will not be in a position to make a decision.

"This is really critical. In fact this is so serious I believe that the President of the Council should consider either having a meeting before that meeting in October or afterwards, specifically and solely to deal with signing off on what hopefully can be concluded negotiations," the Mayo TD said.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
With respect to Jacob Rees Mogg: "I think he knows all his suggestions are nonsensical"

The Brexiteer Tories have certainly got me guessing. I really think that some of them just didn't appreciate the total mind-boggling complexity of the unintended (?) consequences of Brexit. Some in effect don't really care i.e. want hard Brexit at any price. However there must be some that blanche a little at the horrorshow which awaits us. They have simply bitten off more than they can chew; international trade is highly technical and they are generalists give or take the odd PPE from Oxbridge. Liam Fox will one day find his the so-called easiest negotiation in history etched on his gravestone. Well he won't because he'll be dead but you know what I mean.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
When did I say Crimea was in the EU?

Well you started rabbitting on about Russia illegally annexing the Crimea,a Russian province of long historical standing,with a majority Russian population who speak Russian and consider themselves Russian, on the Brexit thread.The only reason I could think of for this,knowing Crimea was not in Great Britain,was that you thought it was in the EU.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Jaguar Land Rover moving production to Slovakia despite previously saying would be Solihull. I am sure the Japanese will take a different view than JLR of course.

Obviously just project fear.

Wake up everyone before it is too late.

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1006195566488023041

Moving the Discovery,as they know pollution doesn't matter so much in Slovakia.Only hybrids and electrics being built at Solihull in future.Try reading facts before posting,or just go back to sleep.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Jaguars decision isn’t good. Just a little warning shot to the government we need to protect jobs in Brexit areas and stay in the CU as a minimum

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh,sorry,didn't realise Crimea had been in the EU for the last hundred years or so.Always thought it was in Russia.Does that mean the 'Charge of the Light Brigade' was during a war we fought against the EU?:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
As you seem to have nominated yourself as today's know-it-all,what is an Emporer?

Have you been out drinking with Bryan Robson again?

D

Deleted member 22389

Jaguar Land Rover moving production to Slovakia despite previously saying would be Solihull. I am sure the Japanese will take a different view than JLR of course.

Obviously just project fear.

Wake up everyone before it is too late.

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1006195566488023041

They are building electric and hybrid here which is the future for all motoring. Obviously moving production of Land Rover to Slovakia because it's cheaper, so why didn't they choose France, Germany, Italy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brexit will be the winner in the end. People have no faith, it makes me sick.

:lolol:

I guess this is the season for blind faith in the nation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here