Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
and yet you still avoid the original reply i gave to you.......why wont you reply to it?..why go off on a tangent about what time people post and avoid the issue......scared?

They see those using the process in order to reverse the will of the majority voting public as undemocratic
,a completely different observation.

You may have missed it but Tim Fallon and the lib dem types supporters of this are not interested in making the "best of this shambles" their version of making the best of it and have another referendum is only to weasel out of the vote to leave and remain in The EU instead.
Im in the Diane Abbott camp about this Fallon version of the way to proceed..........it would be "a blow to democracy"

your avoidance as usual to my reply to you

I answered you a few posts ago. You were too distracted accusing me of being nibble to notice. Now, bore off you tosspot.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The SMMT Is the vehicle manufacturers' trade body. They reported a decline in the sector's investment from £2.5bn in both 2014 and 2015 to £1.6bn last year, due, they report, to the Brexit decision. They also reported that the increase in current production is the result of decisions taken four or more years ago. Perhaps you could give the source for 'the opposite' situation you describe as being reported by the BBC. As you say, it's odd.

Never mentioned that at all on the BBC and I'm sure they would have been chomping at the bit to knock the Land Rover MD down a notch or two. They even mentioned car sales are the highest ever !!!!. You must have trolled deeply to support your accusations. Apart from the area it's deemed for it has never seen the light of day. Maybe you can bring it to the BBCs attention.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
thats right ill never quit on democracy
what year did you quit and let others run your life for you or have you always been a yes man?
You can't get it through your thick skull can you, it's not as simple of just voting because you can, I couldn't pick between all the lies therefore didn't vote. My morals might be labour but my business has more work when the conservatives are in power, different people are in different situations so f*** off with your "my opinion matters more because I bothered to vote" bollocks!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Tatty bye is a rare rare phrase, scratching my head as to where ive ever heard that before.....

you two should touch base......so much in common

Actually a lot of Clamp's sayings are the same as Nibble's.
Nibble was going to leave the country if the Tories got in, then go around the world, then open up a place for the homeless, all pie in the sky, so he changed his username but occasionally posts under Nibble.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
To answer your post: Anyone who thinks people are trying to reverse the vote is paranoid.

sands are shifting politically, so there less direct opposition to progressing with the act of invoking article 50, but the Liberals are demanding a second referendum on any deal and the Greens supporting some wierd case in Ireland to determine is invoking article 50 can be reversed. so to say no one is trying to reverse the vote is just incorrect.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You can't get it through your thick skull can you, it's not as simple of just voting because you can, I couldn't pick between all the lies therefore didn't vote. My morals might be labour but my business has more work when the conservatives are in power, different people are in different situations so f*** off with your "my opinion matters more because I bothered to vote" bollocks!

so according to you you thought about it and considered the options and then decided not to vote because you were unable to
make a decision based on what you had learned.......thats fair enough

not the same as claiming your vote means nothing so wont bother......as you have previously said

you clearly bothered.....just didnt act on it......you are a voter hypocrite

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
so according to you you thought about it and considered the options and then decided not to vote because you were unable to

not the same as claiming your vote means nothing so wont bother......as you have previously said

And you are like a whiney little child.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

This may come as a blow to you but nobody really cares what you think.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I answered you a few posts ago. You were too distracted accusing me of being nibble to notice. Now, bore off you tosspot.

no need to be rude but
which post did you give your opinion on Tim Farron being a weasel in reply then........i cant see it

give the post number for simplicity

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
no need to be rude but
which post did you give your opinion on Tim Farron being a weasel in reply then........i cant see it

give the post number for simplicity

I don't know enough about him or what he's said, and given that I wouldn't take anything you say as being reliable, I'll hold fire on that particular strand of the thread.

Tatty bye.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
this may come as a blow to you but i dont care what you think

Then why do you keep badgering me for a reply to your question and posts. You don't know what you're on about from one post to the next do you?! Ha.

Tatty bye.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And you are like a whiney little child.

and you are a liar

you have admitted you considered the vote but couldnt make your mind up.
not the same as pretending you deliberately didnt vote because you dont believe in the system......you are full of pretending crap

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
F**ked it may be but YOU want to get involved without having voted! Plank. No political voice but a shrill noise nonetheless.
Ah Riv I thought you'd turn up eventually, hope you're getting everything you wished for [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
and you are a liar

you have admitted you considered the vote but couldnt make your mind up.
not the same as pretending you deliberately didnt vote because you dont believe in the system......you are full of pretending crap
I considered it and realised it would be a waste of time, better than blindly voting like many did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here