Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Are you now telling me inherently wrong experts, who admit they're wrong, are more believable? Before we actually discuss this point can I suggest that basic logic isn't your strong point?

May I humbly suggest a person with your track record on predictions and support for unelectable politicians to supposedly help the disenfranchised is not best placed to lecture anyone on logic.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
May I humbly suggest a person with your track record on predictions to supposedly help the disenfranchised is not best placed to lecture anyone on logic.

That's probability and/or expectation. Logic is quite different.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He's avoiding my question so you might be right.

There was def a couple of brexiters that admitted to not even owning a passport. I may be wrong about JC but he strikes me as being in possession of quite a closed mind who has got a rude shock coming to him when Brexit hits home.

As an aside, how does one get through life without a passport? Who would choose NOT to travel ANYWHERE? Very odd.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Straight answer, no I am not that person .. your turn. Are you the poster that is otherwise known as Nibble?

I'm The Clamp. End of. I'd urge you to stick with relevant questions though as it only makes you look like your struggling when you divert the discussion and attempt point scoring.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So is it just Brexiteers behaving badly and over-spending,or are some of the holier-than-thou:angel: remain crew trying to bankrupt themselves as well.Has the war started yet?Think it's too cold for locusts.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'm The Clamp. End of. I'd urge you to stick with relevant questions though as it only makes you look like your struggling when you divert the discussion and attempt point scoring.

Thought I directly answered your question as for point scoring .. perish the thought.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Can any of the optomists on the on the leave side of things answer this for me?

After Brexit, do you expect UK based financial institutions to retain their ability to sell Financial services in the EU?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here