Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The European Union is getting bigger and bigger and freedom of movement for all will mean tensions will rise throughout Europe.
Then you have the unstabled Middle East and North Africa refugees making their way to Europe because basically the European Union invites them and does nothing about it.

The European Union can not be fixed full stop

Surely the majority of our Muslim immigrants to this country, have been from the sub continent? 1 in20 of the population of Britain was Muslim in the last census,so, within 30 years over 60ish million muslims would either have to come into this country,or 30million of the present population would have to convert to Islam, for Muslims to be in the majority.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Can this be construed as scare mongering?

If the inners had come out with something as outrageous as this, Boris would have exploded. This is completely uninformed,non-factual,conjecture, made up as fact.

If you read enough about migration and the changing population you would learn this is not scaremongering.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No no no. It is not a complete unknown. Ask any independent body that might know - the Bank of England, the Government, the LSE, private consultancy, the IMF, every living US treasury secretary - they say the same thing - we. will. be. poorer. There is not a single shred of evidence that we will be better off outside the EU.

Kate Hoey couldn't answer it when Andrew Neil asked if any reputable body backs Brexit because there are none. She is absolutely flailing because it is an indefensible position.

go to 9 minutes 30.

And Ed Vaizey did so well explaining why the measurements around GDP and why the household count was based on figures now rather than how many households there would be in 2030. Fiddled figures are often difficult to explain !!!!

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Surely the majority of our Muslim immigrants to this country, have been from the sub continent? 1 in20 of the population of Britain was Muslim in the last census,so, within 30 years over 60ish million muslims would either have to come into this country,or 30million of the present population would have to convert to Islam, for Muslims to be in the majority.

Absolutely, this kind of thing would never happen...........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...a-minority-in-Leicester-Luton-and-Slough.html

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
UKIP cabbie doing his bit for BREXIT!

What a nice individual he must be:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-supporting-cabbie-quizzed-cops-7812816

PAY-UKIP-drapes-home-in-massive-SWASTIKA.jpg

I' sure Nasty Nigel is proud of his Brexit foot soldier :moo:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
UKIP cabbie doing his bit for BREXIT!

What a nice individual he must be:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-supporting-cabbie-quizzed-cops-7812816

I' sure Nasty Nigel is proud of his Brexit foot soldier :moo:

In case you are unaware, this fellow is a UKIP SUPPORTER, not as you state "UKIP cabbie doing his bit for BREXIT!" or "Nigel is proud of his Brexit foot soldier ". He is neither, just a supporter.
You do realise that Farage's wife is German don't you.........probably not in retrospect.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
In case you are unaware, this fellow is a UKIP SUPPORTER, not as you state "UKIP cabbie doing his bit for BREXIT!" or "Nigel is proud of his Brexit foot soldier ". He is neither, just a supporter.
You do realise that Farage's wife is German don't you.........probably not in retrospect.

Far-right extremist UKIP supporter...

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
If the EU Referendum was today.

I can't seem to find any experts who support Brexit ???

Just what do you mean by expert. I mean it when I say I genuinely don't care how dumb Brits appear when a large proportion claim to be intelligent yet are clearly not

The choice is home rule, or rule from abroad by unknown people.

As an Irishman we knew that the German monarch her family and her parliament were lording

But we genuinely do not know who rules In Europe

They have already drawn up plans for much further control over the uk if the Brits are thick enough to vote for it

It's amusing to read people post about what a paid propagandist says your economy will look like in twenty years and have some chap lap it up like the man is a prophet

I genuinely do not care either way.

I love my country.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Greg becomes allies with the worlds second stupidest person .....

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Greg.jpg
    Greg.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 233
  • Trump.jpg
    Trump.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 229

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills