Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
1) Press F9 repeatedly
2) Select 'full system recovery'
3) Choose 'Re-install 2016'

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No...future generations will flourish:)
To much negativity from weak people who don't like change!!!

The amount of crying over this just proves we have too many WET BLANKETS in this country these days. They're all running around today like their ****ing hairs on fire. :tosser:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The amount of crying over this just proves we have too many WET BLANKETS in this country these days. They're all running around today like their ****ing hairs on fire. :tosser:
Christ we've had some real bad recessions that would eclipse this with ease and while in the EU....the big issue is the twats from Brussels who don't budge and who dictate to all European countries to what suits them.

The people have spoken and now it's grow a backbone time and to do things the British way...We will prosper and flourish in time!!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Parliament would not dare go against the vote of 17M people. This is democracy not the disappointment of 100,000 voters.

100,000 is the figure any petition needs to trigger commons debate....However debate wouldn`t last long...most if not all remainers have said the country has decided we now need to pull together..

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And the FTSE is now down only 2.5% on the day, back to where it was 4 weeks ago. In fact, back to where it was last week! It seems meltdown has miraculously been avoided.
I'm sure George Soros and the other doom mongers have been buying big on the dip this morning.

There was always bound to be a shock the day after the decision. That's just gut reaction panic. What we will need to spend time anticipating - I say we, and I mean our elected politicians - is the trickle down reaction that will come as negotiations to separate take place and if Article 50 is invoked. I imagine that Boris will first wish to use the EU result as a mandate to renegotiate with the EU. I'd be surprised if any prospective Tory Party leader commits - come hook or crook - to taking the UK out of Europe no matter what. They will probably hope that an even better deal can be negotiated and then if secured they will take this back to the country as part of a manifesto during a General Election. That's my second guess, but again it's my own emotive guess. I'd imagine - and hope - that they are all going away to reflect for a little.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The additional 2 days to register to vote for 80 mins down time on government computer resulted in 2 million extra voters.They seemingly were not interested for months prior to the final 80 minutes.If you assume that the majority were for remain and should not have voted then the outcome was more likely to have been a 55/45 split to leave.
It is over and another vote will not happen.

The additional 2 days to register to vote for 80 mins down time on government computer resulted in 2 million extra voters.They seemingly were not interested for months prior to the final 80 minutes.If you assume that the majority were for leave and should not have voted then the outcome was more likely to have been a remain win.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There are racists who shop in Tesco's. Do you shop in Tesco's ?
Do all racists shop at Tesco?

I have passed no comment - just expressed what is very likely to be the case. There will rightly or wrongly be accusations of racism against the leave side because that is where virtually all racists will have voted. And like it or not, there are quite a large number of very racist people in this country. Doesn't make it right that all people who voted leave are tarred with the same brush. But I am surprised that people are surprised. No different from right wingers tarring anyone who disagrees with them as lefties, commies, pinkos etc.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
All those that wanted to remain are really nice people.
I have said elsewhere that what titled me to leave was the the majority of unpleasant people involved in the campaign were on the leave side. Emphasis on majority. I thoroughly dislike Cameron and Osbourne. Not a huge fan of Corbyn. You are putting words in my mouth.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Do all racists shop at Tesco?

I have passed no comment - just expressed what is very likely to be the case. There will rightly or wrongly be accusations of racism against the leave side because that is where virtually all racists will have voted. And like it or not, there are quite a large number of very racist people in this country. Doesn't make it right that all people who voted leave are tarred with the same brush. But I am surprised that people are surprised. No different from right wingers tarring anyone who disagrees with them as lefties, commies, pinkos etc.

Fair enough, I'm glad you don't think that I am automatically racist.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Christ we've had some real bad recessions that would eclipse this with ease and while in the EU....the big issue is the twats from Brussels who don't budge and who dictate to all European countries to what suits them.

The people have spoken and now it's grow a backbone time and to do things the British way...We will prosper and flourish in time!!

The people have spoken, the wise and the foolish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here