Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Smiling, excited,proud

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The same as every general election I'd have thought.
Again, the same as most general elections. Parties always lie and tell us how much better it will be if we vote for them, and voters have to make their best guess, when we don't have all the facts. I don't see how this is any different.

Yes, I,m well aware that in General Elections, politicians tell you what they want to do and sometimes/often fail to carry out those policies. The answer is to tackle your MP in his constituency or vote him OUT 5 years later.

This "In/Out" vote was final if we voted Out. We needed the truth, not a web of lies and deceit.

We cannot now 'change our minds'.....huge difference.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Old people suck
Why are you saying that? Because most old people were for Brexit? We were young once and we voted FOR the EEC (as it was then) when older heads said it was just a capitalist club. We've learnt a lot in the last forty-odd years, so my three words are:

You are welcome! :)

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Incorrect. You said Remainers are calling the result umdemocratic. Could you please back that up with evidence please?

Well to be fair only 37% of the electorate voted for it.

The other almost two-thirds of people didn't.

Still that's how it goes.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Interesting conversation with the brand director here at work. He's looking at it from a 'brand Britain' point of view, and whilst true that many on the right in Europe may well have enjoyed the Brexit vote, the centre and left, both in Europe and outside of Europe will be viewing Britain very negatively. We'll need to see how the Dow reacts at 2.30pm, and what the implications for change come October/November if Article 50 is invoked. Should that tip other economies into recession, the Britain will not be viewed positively by other nations. The media outside of the UK has carried stories of leaders advising Britain to remain in the Uk because the potential damage caused by leading could have ramifications for more than just Britain. At a time when we'll want to trade with the rest of the world, we'll also have to manage a damaged brand. I'm still assessing this position, but it was an interesting thought. It's just one of the challenges we'll have to find a way of surmounting as we move forward.[/Q

No need to wait until then.
Down 3% at the moment (Futures)
S & P down 3.5%

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Having survived through the three day weeks in the seventies/IRA bombings/petrol shortages/Maggie Thatcher/Falklands War/Iraq War/Afgan War and any other amount of wars/London Bombings/ MP's ripping us off/Euro MP's ripping us off I think I may survive the vote to leave:)

It's like saying we will carry on playing a football match when the whistle has blown because the losing team don't like the result. It won't happen, democracy has prevailed.

As much as I agree, Farrage was saying exactly the same before yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here