Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
i like oliver,but that was a bit crap for his standards.If he had gone into more depth i think the laughter might have subsided.There again he is only pandering to his core audience.
Ive got a couple of Americans staying with me who have tried to follow the debate.
They thought the idea of laws being made in Brussels and our own court not being supreme was batcrap crazy,If someone proposed the same model in the USA they would be run out of town.
Just saying like

Until Americans have a vote about gun control, quite honestly, their opinions about our democratic system,or lack of it is meaningless

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
8/1 a Tory majority on the day of last years election as all the money was on a hung parliament. Bookies won't lay a tin of beans on political betting anyway as too much inside information

They'll lay a lot more on politics than you can get on a horse or a dog.
William Hill laid £100,000 - £300,000 on the IndyRef.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Until Americans have a vote about gun control, quite honestly, their opinions about our democratic system,or lack of it is meaningless

could have fooled me the way the remain camp lapped up Obamas opinions of staying in and keeping the status quo regarding democracy or lack of it

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blow the whistle, ref!

Screenshot from 2016-06-23 23:55:12.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I normally watch these 'election' nights with great interest, but like most, it is not a make or break for me, at least not in the short term. Tonight, I am shxxting myself!

No elections are make or break for me but this is the BIGGEST vote in my lifetime. This is super interesting.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
could have fooled me the way the remain camp lapped up Obamas opinions of staying in and keeping the status quo regarding democracy or lack of it

The only international "figures" that thought leaving the EU was a good idea were Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. Says it all really, two utter freaks

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Oh shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here