Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
General Election
Offering her resignation
Retracting Article 50
New referendum
Chequers is great
Something boring

Wonder which it will be...
She's a *bloody difficult woman* who needs to go asap, but will just give us a few vacuous soundbites instead.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Shall I say no, then you can use your other oft repeated quip about booze? Alternatively you could summons some imagination and use an original reply? That ‘imagination’ being the same part of your brain where your lies come from :wink:

Well I could have said you are an egotistical no-mark clerk,hiding away in nanny EU's skirts because someone in Brighton said boo and scared you away,but I'm much too polite.I love all the babies who put people on ignore and sneak a quick peek to see if it's safe to hand out some abuse when I'm not on-line.Have a lovely weekend,time to watch MotoGP.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The woman is an absolute shambles. All the European leaders would have tuned in and she's late, no power indeed! Shut your eyes and you can hear the laughter from across the Channel.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So after a lengthy delay charging up the Downing Street generator she'll look the EU in the eye and say we're ready for No Deal.

Except that after 15+ minutes they've probably given up waiting and switched off.

She's like 'Unlucky Alf' off The Fast Show.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The embarassment level just went through the roof.

What a ****ing shambles. She let David Davis squander 18 months around the negotiating table with his thumb up his arse, and she's finally run out of time.

Deep and Special Relationship my arse. A few mugs will buy this as her standing up to Europe but it's all hot air.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The first thing she should have said back in March 2017 was that all 3 million EU migrants living here are safe, secure and welcome. That would have reassured them and set the tone for constructive talks.

Saying it now when many of those 3 million have had second thoughts on staying, been scared shitless or somewhere in between just highlights her poor judgement throughout the process.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The first thing she should have said back in March 2017 was that all 3 million EU migrants living here are safe, secure and welcome. That would have reassured them and set the tone for constructive talks.

Saying it now when many of those 3 million have had second thoughts on staying, been scared shitless or somewhere in between just highlights her poor judgement throughout the process.

See 'Home Office', 'Home Secretary 2010-2016' and 'Hostile Environment'.

Jan 30, 2008
the first thing she should have said back in march 2017 was that all 3 million eu migrants living here are safe, secure and welcome. That would have reassured them and set the tone for constructive talks.

scared shitless??? more along the lines of the "good days are over" no more phone a friend ???
regards
DR

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree that Donald Tusk wass a fool for posting that "Cherry on the cake" picture of his on social media. This is no time for jokes, and yet by doing so he betrays the EU's true feeling on May and her team.

He's now given the UK pro-Brexit media ammunition to attack the EU as arrogant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here