Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
and you really expect me or anyone else to take this as anything more than a political rant against a politician you hate Bold Seagull said he was a Nazi too ...... righto.

I referred specifically to his fascist leanings at school where he was also said to have sang neo Nazi songs, which are well documented if that ruins your image of him...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-fascist-nazi-song-gas-them-all-ukip-brexit-schoolfriend-dulwich-college-a7185236.html
https://www.channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism
https://www.newsweek.com/nigel-farages-fascist-neo-nazi-past-exposed-former-school-friend-489691

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I'm sorry. I've read this a couple of times now and I don't have a clue what this means. I can see what HT means now when he says you struggle with the English language.

I'm sorry you were unable to understand, what I meant to say is you didn't convince me with you long winded post that somehow MoS view is anything other than a view on a politician that he doesnt like, give it a thumbs ups, but it didn't really impress me in the way it did you.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
MoS view is anything other than a view on a politician that he doesnt like

I bet you'd really have to get up early to catch you out of bed. In fact, I'd bet you'd have to stay up all night. That's really razor sharp perception of it there I must say that nobody else would see.

it didn't really impress me

I'm crestfallen at reading that. I honestly don't know how I'm now going to be able to cope since I obviously wrote the entire post just for you in the hope that it would.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I bet you'd really have to get up early to catch you out of bed. In fact, I'd bet you'd have to stay up all night. That's really razor sharp perception of it there I must say that nobody else would see.

I'm crestfallen at reading that. I honestly don't know how I'm now going to be able to cope since I obviously wrote the entire post just for you in the hope that it would.

:lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I see the Brexit Anxiety Disorder sufferers are continuing to show all the usual symptoms.

Still obsessing about Farage .. *tick*
Still rubbishing the UK at every opportunity .. *tick*
Still parroting the EU line .. *tick*
Still talking up no deal armageddon .. *tick*/ Still saying no deal was never going to happen .. *tick*
Still prattling on about Mogg/private schools etc.. *tick*
Still asking incredibly stupid questions .. *tick*
Still demanding we should completely ignore a referendum and general election result ..*tick*

Over two years later and still they go round and round spouting the same old nonsense ..

1JwC.gif

Jan 30, 2008
I see the Brexit Anxiety Disorder sufferers are continuing to show all the usual symptoms.

Still talking up no deal armageddon .. *tick*/ Still saying no deal was never going to happen .. *tick*
Still demanding we should completely ignore a referendum and general election result ..*tick*

Over two years later and still they go round and round spouting the same old nonsense ..

1JwC.gif
reality is dawning on them and they can't handle it , after all it's what the vote was for....Leave the EU
regards
DR

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

1JwC.gif

Well, it’s certainly been a week; first [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION], [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] making absolute plums of themselves . Then [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] came along today and topped them all :lolol:

Happy Friday everyone!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

1JwC.gif

I see the idiots that voted Brexit, now they see the shit we are in, are just talking... well, shit really *tick*

Chequers plan or no deal?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Good. The referendum was won based on lies and fear and underhanded tactics . Only fair we use every trick we have to to get it overturned. Unfortunately all this “fear” is actually becoming increasingly likely , no matter how much you deny it.

Keep it up. You'll start to believe yourself soon.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

1JwC.gif

Come on in JCFG. It's great on the merry-go-round. Same old whingers saying the same nonsense.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here