Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
If only I had realised how much you hang on every post I make :blush: (and extra english lessons for you punish:)

It's sweet, but I'm afraid I'm spoken for

Go on tell us about some lunch you went on, you know the one where you were told something or other and then write tick tock at the end, we all love that, personally I really didn't want to believe you were a supply teacher, spoilt it now ...... :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Why do the right wingers in this thread go in for character assassinations instead of just tackling the issue. Sure you may get called thick or the odd rude name now and again but to be so thin skinned that you cannot either ignore it or respond with a quick wanker sign says a bibfull about you.
The ridiculous thing is you say all this stuff about people you have never met and have very little insight into.
So seriously, why the need to go personal? Are you so insecure you can’t take a bit of ribbing without becoming a total beehatch?
I mean seriously? Can you not just sling an insult back and forget it. Why the deeply personal, catty insults. We had a woman at work who did similar. Note the past tense.

I've noticed this, whenever the Remainers make a point, the personal insults soon follow.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Go on tell us about some lunch you went on, you know the one where you were told something or other and then write tick tock at the end, we all love that, personally I really didn't want to believe you were a supply teacher, spoilt it now ...... :thumbsup:

Oh my aching sides.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Whenever has it been suggested I like to be known as "The Simster"? It hasn't has it? You really are oddly unfunny.

I think you'd like to be known as a serious thinker, but that's not happening any time soon either. You're far too dim.

Serious thinker on a football forum, some accolade that would be, so is Simster your rap name then :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Serious thinker on a football forum, some accolade that would be, so is Simster your rap name then :lol:
Rib tickling bantz there.

Seriously, you come across a tiresome pompous nob attempting to belie his own lack of education by trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about, but you're not fooling anyone. Oh and people who aren't naturally funny really shouldn't try to be - and I'm afraid you're one of those people. You're dull.

Note: "is Simster your rap name then" is a question, therefore should be completed with a question mark. It's also seriously unfunny. So that question actually neatly encapsulates the points I'm making about you.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
I will take that on board and thank you, as with most on here you're the one that we turn to for balance and wisdom ...... although fairdoos he did say 'compared to you I am a f***ing genius, just in case you missed it ........:thumbsup:

Statement of Fact your honour :shrug:

Christ, they say 'hell hath no fury like....'
It wasn't even as if we went on a date :rolleyes:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Rib tickling bantz there.

Seriously, you come across a tiresome pompous nob attempting to belie his own lack of education by trying to sound like he knows what he talks about, but you're not fooling anyone.

Oh and people who aren't naturally funny really shouldn't try to be - and I'm afraid you're one of those people. You're dull.

Bit of a tantrum there Simmo, Simmy or whatever you call yourself on the street ....:tantrum:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
At the launch of Rees-Moggs alternative Brexit plan, any comment would be superfluous

Dm0jWmxX4AE00Yk.jpg-small.jpeg

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I will take that on board and thank you, as with most on here you're the one that we turn to for balance and wisdom ...... although fairdoos he did say 'compared to you I am a f***ing genius, just in case you missed it ........:thumbsup:

Yeah, a superficial dig. Your lot tend to criticise careers, family, mental health ,social achievement etc. It’s bitchy, bootless and unnecessary. I don’t expect you to acknowledge the difference. Honestly I’ve had scorned girlfriends less bitchy than your mob.
“You’re a bit of a thicko”
“Well you have failed at everything you have ever attempted, you lie about everything, you were bullied at school, take some medication you are mental, I bet you are just a pasty supply teacher...”
Do you see the imbalance there?

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Yeah, a superficial dig. Your lot tend to criticise careers, family, mental health ,social achievement etc. It’s bitchy, bootless and unnecessary. I don’t expect you to acknowledge the difference. Honestly I’ve had scorned girlfriends less bitchy than your mob.

I love the sexist comment at the end, now that really is funny :thumbsup:

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes your pious tone then BAM have some of that you bitches, it was an obvious flaw in your already weak and inaccurate post.

Whevs. If you don’t want to take the opportunity to learn I can’t help you.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Why do the right wingers in this thread go in for character assassinations instead of just tackling the issue. Sure you may get called thick or the odd rude name now and again but to be so thin skinned that you cannot either ignore it or respond with a quick wanker sign says a bibfull about you.
The ridiculous thing is you say all this stuff about people you have never met and have very little insight into.
So seriously, why the need to go personal? Are you so insecure you can’t take a bit of ribbing without becoming a total beehatch?
I mean seriously? Can you not just sling an insult back and forget it. Why the deeply personal, catty insults. We had a woman at work who did similar. Note the past tense.

Your back then. Still banging the brexiteers name calling drum. Note I said brexiteers and not right wingers. Some reason you are confusing people that voted leave as right wing. It was across the board the leave vote you know.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Your back then. Still banging the brexiteers name calling drum. Note I said brexiteers and not right wingers. Some reason you are confusing people that voted leave as right wing. It was across the board the leave vote you know.

At what point in my post did I equate right wingers with Leave voters?
And no I do not refer to name calling, that’s harmless. It’s the deeply personal attacks doled out by some on here that I highlight.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Back on topic , I was reminded by the nice Iranian chap that runs my local shop of the irony that the sole original purpose of the Brexit Referendum was to prevent a split in the Tory party. :lolol::lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Good luck getting an answer on that. As far as I can see, despite being one of the most incessant posters on this thread since the beginning I don't believe that Pastafarian has ever actually said what he wants from Brexit (other than the 'will of the people' deflection thing). Throughout the whole 2 and a half years he has never actually committed to backing any Brexit plan from anyone.

He's been asked numerous times but just goes off in another bout of whataboutery.

Prime example from a month ago

Sadly, I know more about his private life than what he wants from Brexit :sick:

So, come on the pasta, straight question - What exactly do you want from Brexit ?

No Deal
TM's chequers plan
(NI Border ? A Customs Union ? Norway ?)

*edit* I don't think I have to be Mystic Meg to predict what is coming :lolol:

There is a thread where you can read what i want from Brexit.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...down-to-11PM-GMT-on-Friday-29th-of-March-2019

Have a read, will give you something to do in your retirement and will avoid any future tedious questions from you covering old ground.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Bullshit. Are you against voting more than once? Should we not have more than one general election?

With regard to the next general election. If it produces an outcome and winner you don’t agree with, should it be redone, possibly multiple times ( before its conclusion of forming a government and taking office) until there is the result that pleases you or should the initial vote stand?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here