Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I see Vote Leave Chairman Nigel Lawson has applied for residency in France. I'm sure he knows the word 'hypocrite' is spelt the same in French as it is in English.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" - J. Lydon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I see Vote Leave Chairman Nigel Lawson has applied for residency in France. I'm sure he knows the word 'hypocrite' is spelt the same in French as it is in English.

If I'd known there was the very slightest possibility of Nigella adopting a saucy french accent, I might even have voted for Brexit.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Assuming when/if we do leave the leavers will have no problem about us constantly bitching and complaining and campaigning to join the eu (on much worse terms).

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Lord Lawson has been accused of hypocrisy by anti-Brexit campaigners after it emerged he is applying for a French residency card.
The Conservative peer, who chaired the Vote Leave campaign, said he had started the "tiresome" paperwork to prove he is legally resident in France.

You could not make it up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Assuming when/if we do leave the leavers will have no problem about us constantly bitching and complaining and campaigning to join the eu (on much worse terms).

Which would mean joining the basketcase that is the Euro. Good luck selling that dream !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Like The Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Croatia did?

All of whom had smaller economies than us and even Ireland, Italy, Spain and Greece so by joining the Euro their currency strengthened. Me personally I'd like our government to decide our economic policies not the ECB and certainly not open our currency to the risk of crashing thanks to certain Eurozone members being allowed to break the rules.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
All of whom had smaller economies than us and even Ireland, Italy, Spain and Greece so by joining the Euro their currency strengthened. Me personally I'd like our government to decide our economic policies not the ECB and certainly not open our currency to the risk of crashing thanks to certain Eurozone members being allowed to break the rules.

When did they join the Euro then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here