Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You do. Really vague shit as well.

Vague shit you don't agree with. I don't particularly agree with you. You, like most remainers see themselves as aloof from leave voters. That we are thick. That we don't know what we've done. Don't know what we voted for. Well I know what I voted for. Out. I don't want some wishy washy deal. A bit in a bit out. Out is what I voted for and that's what I want. Is that 'vague' enough for you?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You don't know what you're doing
You don't know what you're doing

[tweet]991693181162065920[/tweet]

Astonishing that Article 50 was triggered. ****ing Tories.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
One thing that hasn't happened is that you haven't gone back to school to learn some basic English. Maybe you "should of". :rolleyes:

Are you still a tipster ??

Simster, 27/6/2016, #430

I'd love to know how many marginals the Lib Dems share with the two bigger parties - they can hoover up from this position if they play their cards right. I certainly wouldn't rule them out returning to goverment with a far more influential number of MPs than they had in 2010. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Would it have been binding if the result was remain?

We wouldn't be in this mess if it had turned out remain and there would be no need to reverse it. I don't want another referendum, I want a reversal. We vote in our government to make decisions based on what is best for the country. I have no interest in what the vast majority of the public think of th EU, they don't have the intelligence to vote on such issues. Reverse it.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I’ll reply to each bullet in order

1) That’s me being gracious and gentlemanly.
2) I respect democracy and democratic law. And yes, I fully respect the advisory referendum and it’s result. I still stand by this.
3) I still stand by this and stand by democratic law. Therefore let U.K. democracy take its course. There’s law in place so if any illegal shenanigans are going on I hope it will be stopped. Or do you know something we don’t?

Have you got over it yet then, June 2016 you seemed a little down ?

''Disappointing and the final affirmation that I don't fit any more''. :tantrum::tantrum:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
We wouldn't be in this mess if it had turned out remain and there would be no need to reverse it. I don't want another referendum, I want a reversal. We vote in our government to make decisions based on what is best for the country. I have no interest in what the vast majority of the public think of th EU, they don't have the intelligence to vote on such issues. Reverse it.

There was a point in that post that I could see you had a point ,Although I disagree with it. Until the last sentence. Silly man.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Simster, 27/6/2016, #430

I'd love to know how many marginals the Lib Dems share with the two bigger parties - they can hoover up from this position if they play their cards right. I certainly wouldn't rule them out returning to goverment with a far more influential number of MPs than they had in 2010. :thumbsup:
What strange thing to bring up. Is it a feeble effort to deflect from your lack of intellect, poor articulation and low quality literacy?

Sorry if that made your brain hurt, I'll reply in a way you might understand:

It was there own fault in the end BigGully. I should of known you'd of brung up this old chestnut.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What strange thing to bring up. Is it a feeble effort to deflect from your lack of intellect, poor articulation and low quality literacy?

It was there own fault in the end BigGully. I should of known you'd of brung up this old chestnut.

Didnt make my brain hurt, but made my face hurt with chuckling, ''Lib Dems hoover up'', it's a little bit funny c'mon, your good at this .........

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The counter argument is " Butters " !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So no concrete decisions from the brexit sub-committee ... and we limp on towards chaos.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think for the first time ever I agree with Ppf - there's a big increase in grizzling on here over the last week.

And I'll give a prediction that as the government is finally forced into making decisions it's going to increase over the next few weeks ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Chaos according to whom ???

We are running out of time to come up with a workable solution to continued trade with our largest trading partners....no-solution = ?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Simster, 27/6/2016, #430

27/06/16 - Do you not remember the immediate aftermath and climate post referendum?

Not that they do now, but nobody in power had a clue what to do next back then. A 2nd referendum, a general election were being talked about. David Cameron had gone. A Tory Party leadership contest was about to take place. The possibility of Andrea Leadsom becoming PM once the vote went to the blue rinse set was a real possibility. The Brexiteers in The Tory Party were saying we had to get on with it, despite not having a clue what we were getting on with. Jeremy Corbyn was saying we had to get on with it too. Nobody knew when Article 50 was going to be invoked, if at all, as Cameron ran away the day after rather than invoke it like he said he would if we voted 'leave'. So for someone to say The Lib Dems could 'hoover up' seats in marginals in an election at that point was not a particularly laughable thing to say then.

Perhaps you can remember later in 2016 as it's nearer to now, when Zac Goldsmith threw his toys out the pram in a marginal seat the Tories shared with the The Lib Dems and the Richmond Park by-election took place.............and Sarah Olney 'hoovered it up' for The Lib Dems.

I appreciate you're point scoring, but I think that statement on 27/06/16 was a pretty valid one then.

Jan 30, 2008
I WANT I WANT ....... fall in line we're leaving
regards
DR

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

we vote in parliament, and they agreed to proceed with Brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here