Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
There is nothing positive to say about Brexit.
There is no land border with the EU - Sturgeon knows that as does everyone. That is why you're being thick - everybody knows that.

The reason there is going to be no border with the Republic of Ireland is nothing to do with it being a land border, and everything to do with ensuring the conditions of the Good Friday Agreement continue to be fulfilled. If the the border between the RoI and NI had been a sea border, we'd still need this sort of agreement in place.
speak for yourself that's all your types ever do, i'm alright jack and all that, unelected numpties in Brussels calling the shots ,forget it we're leaving that charade and you know it,
regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
First Scotland, now London....................:rolleyes:

[tweet]937687376167604225[/tweet]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What a ****ing mess.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
speak for yourself that's all your types ever do, i'm alright jack and all that, unelected numpties in Brussels calling the shots ,forget it we're leaving that charade and you know it,
regards
DR
If you're bored with the grown ups talking, you should probably waste your time tossing off over YouTube vids of fat 40 year olds windmilling.

Jan 30, 2008
If you're bored with the grown ups talking, you should probably waste your time tossing off over YouTube vids of fat 40 year olds windmilling.
grown up talk, oh do behave :lolol:, the sooner this is all over the better, you bed wetting grizzlers need to get a grip and accept we're out and whatever is decided in that event, put the kettle on have a brew you'll feel so much better :thumbsup:
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So, in summary, the the government has caved in on all three initial Brexit items.

One of the major sticking points on citizens rights post Brexit is further free movement rights of UK citizens already living in the EU.
The EU insist people like you will only have protected rights on exit day in the state you are currently resident in( In your case Germany). The UK believes this is unfair to those already living in The EU and you should retain your current rights to move within the EU27 not lose them.
You do seem oddly happy the Gov has apparently caved in on this, if you are believing everything you read of course.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Poor Theresa May. She lurches from one sh1tstorm to another, the pressure is relentless, indeed it is growing as we've just seen with Social Mobility board resignations that other matters that require urgent attention are being indefinitely sidelined, while her Cabinet Ministers waver or fall by the wayside.

I don't see how things can continue as they are for much longer.

Jan 30, 2008
Poor Theresa May. She lurches from one sh1tstorm to another, the pressure is relentless, indeed it is growing as we've just seen with Social Mobility board resignations that other matters that require urgent attention are being indefinitely sidelined, while her Cabinet Ministers waver or fall by the wayside.

I don't see how things can continue as they are for much longer.
well you've managed to drag your moaning out this long so who knows? , you're sounding pretty desperate with every post you make now, after a while I suppose you really do believe what your posting is going to make a big difference in the final outcome , kidding yourself along the path to leaving the EU , sorry to shatter your dreams
regards
DR

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Firstly, there is nothing positive to say about Brexit. That's why we don't have anything positive to say about it. It is a steaming pile of shite that is going to make us all poorer and takes us further from our nearest neighbours and trading partners.

Secondly, there is no land border with the EU - clearly. And Sturgeon knows that. And so does everyone else. You're the one who brought it up FFS, so why is that a question that needs answering? That is why you're being a bit thick IMO - everybody knows there is no land border there, so OBVIOUSLY the point being made is not conditional on there being one.

The reason there is going to be no border with the Republic of Ireland is nothing to do with it being a land border, and everything to do with ensuring the conditions of the Good Friday Agreement continue to be fulfilled. If the the border between the RoI and NI had been a sea border, we'd still need this sort of agreement in place.

Thank you for clearing up the fact of there being NO land border with the EU apart from Ulster,which is why there is some discussion.
The rest of your post can safely be ignored as pure gibberish.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like *no deal* today.

Anticipated agreement kyboshed by the DUP.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That clod from Social Mobility was told he wasn't getting a new contract and decided to do the remainiac thing and flounce.:lolol:
:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thank you for clearing up the fact of there being NO land border with the EU apart from Ulster,which is why there is some discussion.
The rest of your post can safely be ignored as pure gibberish.

You continue to struggle. Let me point out how this strand of discussion played out:

Nicola Sturgeon: If Northern Ireland - a constitutent part of the UK - can remain de-facto part of the EU, then why not Scotland?
Two Simpletons: Krankie is a moron. Where is the land border eh? eh?
Me: You're missing her point. She is arguing that it seems possible to pick and choose which parts of the UK remain in the EU. She wants a bit of that.
Two Simpletons: Yes but there is no land border with the UK. She is an idiot
Me: She knows. We all know. So what?
Two Simpletons: Oh thanks for confirming. The rest of your post is gibberish.

You're a clown.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Foster sounded in a mess on air earlier. First she lost the Unionist majority for the first time ever (they still hold more Westminster seats due to FPTP vs PR) in a Stormont election she could have avoided; and now it looks like she's being given the option of a civil partnership with Dublin vs probably a Labour govt in the UK if she forces a Westminster election. Doesn't seem to be taking it well.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You continue to struggle. Let me point out how this strand of discussion played out:

Nicola Sturgeon: If Northern Ireland - a constitutent part of the UK - can remain de-facto part of the EU, then why not Scotland?
Me: You're missing her point. She is arguing that it seems possible to pick and choose which parts of the UK remain in the EU. She wants a bit of that.

You're a clown.

You really are dumb,aren't you?The only reason Ulster is under discussion is because it shares our ONLY land border with the future EU.It is a bit like you-a special case,in fact unique to the British Isles.Do try to keep up in future.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You really are dumb,aren't you?The only reason Ulster is under discussion is because it shares our ONLY land border with the future EU.It is a bit like you-a special case,in fact unique to the British Isles.Do try to keep up in future.
I'm not arguing WHY it is under discussion, Two Village Idiots. I'm trying to make you see Sturgeon's point, which is that if any constituent part of the UK can negotiate to remain de-facto part of the EU, then it could surely apply to all.

And as I've said before, in reality the driver behind this is not the land border as much as the Good Friday Agreement, but you keep on harping on about the land border and missing the point spectacularly as I know you struggle understanding basic reasoning.

Jan 30, 2008

You're a clown.
you don't like being called out do you :lolol:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here