Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Yiu have some serious issues. Like assuming I support Labour. I don't know where the labour MP's were? Where were all the Labour MP's? I was talking specifically about Farage's statement this morning. You know, the relevant topic. But a shame I said earlier; Yes, any MEP that fails to fulfill a useful roll should be sacked, whatever their political party.

Please do explain what you meant by "schooling". Please try not to deflect from the question with a totally irrelevant picture of a book.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yiu have some serious issues. Like assuming I support Labour. I don't know where the labour MP's were? Where were all the Labour MP's? I was talking specifically about Farage's statement this morning. You know, the relevant topic. But a shame I said earlier; Yes, any MEP that fails to fulfill a useful roll should be sacked, whatever their political party.

Please do explain what you meant by "schooling". Please try not to deflect from the question with a totally irrelevant picture of a book.

As you were so forthright in your choices of employer,I wondered if you had attended ethical schooling as well.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I see the next step in the national humiliation, I mean negotiation, is now in the hands of the Irish government. Good work

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yeah Piers is a serious denier that global warming is not caused by human activity, so I guess has at least one thing in common with Trump

My brother is a lot different to me but we did vote the same in the last election

Can he accept the democratic will of the Great British Public then?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You can step up to your neck in bull-crap for all I care.

Just re-read that.Too late to edit it,so must apologise.Should have said 'You can goose-step............................:thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Feel free to point out the inaccuracies.

Clampy/Nibble calling someone a Troll, brilliant!

pot-and-kettke.jpg

Still waiting .... :lolol::lolol::facepalm:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah Piers is a serious denier that global warming is not caused by human activity, so I guess has at least one thing in common with Trump

My brother is a lot different to me but we did vote the same in the last election

Do you mean he can get things wrong?Can't be-he's attended university and got some top degrees,you must be mistaken.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is this the same Farage who lives in the USA and is waiting for his £73k pa EU pension?

We now know what the Brexit bounce means, Farage gets an extra £10k on his pension as sterling falls against the Euro.

Salary up, expenses up, golden good bye up, pension up. Bet he's glad he never became an MP in seven attempts

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Remoaners completely OK with sending £40 - 50 Billion of hard earned UK tax payers cash to the EU over the lifetime of every parliament and funding thousands of Gravy train MEP's and bureaucrats salaries and pensions suddenly concerned about £70k pension for one MEP. Almost as funny as their supposed new found interest in parliamentary sovereignty ...

:facepalm::lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Remoaners completely OK with sending £40 - 50 Billion of hard earned UK tax payers cash to the EU over the lifetime of every parliament and funding thousands of Gravy train MEP's and bureaucrats salaries and pensions suddenly concerned about £70k pension for one MEP. Almost as funny as their supposed new found interest in parliamentary sovereignty ...

You’re missing the point rather spectacularly......deliberately?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You really are clattering around the point. Nobody could be as daft as to not get this. I suspect you do get the point and refuse to
admit it to save face. I'm right aren't I?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You really are clattering around the point. Nobody could be as daft as to not get this. I suspect you do get the point and refuse to
admit it to save face. I'm right aren't I?

The relevant point being you and many others hate him and will use any opportunity to slag him off?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
See my previous reply to your previous question. Farage campaigned to make himself redundant and end a very, very lucrative income. He's not eligible to get the pension for another 10 years.

That ignores one massive, crucial point; what he was doing there in the first place. If he'd turned up to any debates and votes you could have a case for him trying to change it from within. But he didn't. He did It for the pension he knew he'd get. He doesn't care about the salary, he's already minted. He did it for the pension and he's damned if he's going to relinquish the rewards of the second biggest con he's ever undertaken. Scumbag.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here