Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And that's where all their issues lie. So cocksure a win was on the cards. The snowflakes cannot handle a defeat so have happy clappy marches in protest. Won't be long before the black balaclava wearing loonies hiding their faces are out in there support smashing London up.

Snowflake doesn't really square with protesting does it, not at all. I think you need to re-read the definition.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Protesting after being asked to cancel by the security services as it would overstretch them. Yeah nice people, no respect.

Even if that's very true I guarantee that's not the reason you don't want people protesting. You just don't want to be reminded that you may have made a monumental foul up. You'd rather bury your head in the sand. Protesting is a fundamental part of democracy but I suppose you and other leavers prefer to cherry pick the bits of democracy that you like and deride the bits you don't like. Democracy is fine as long as it's going your way.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Even if that's very true I guarantee that's not the reason you don't want people protesting. You just don't want to be reminded that you may have made a monumental foul up. You'd rather bury your head in the sand. Protesting is a fundamental part of democracy but I suppose you and other leavers prefer to cherry pick the bits of democracy that you like and deride the bits you don't like. Democracy is fine as long as it's going your way.

Just your opinion, no "monumental foul up" in my opinion.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Leavers do have history in this area.

Court challenge - Shouldn't be allowed against the will of the people
Papers slam Judges verdict - Here here they shout
Marches - Bad losers enemies of the people

It makes you think they want to live in an autocratic society

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just self denial of what is happening and going to happen over the next decade

Yeah, whatever, keep on posting it, though I and many disagree.
Has anybody ever explained to you that by keep forcing your opinion with the same view does not mean others will change theirs.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Feel I must take issue with posters saying the impartial BBC :)lolol:) had no coverage of the disrespectful activities yesterday.I took about 2 seconds to find a massive coverage with lots of photos,videos etc.-more Remain lies and disinformation.

loons.jpg

more loons.jpg

even more loons.jpg

I don't mind you lot protesting at all. I am pretty sure I would be doing the same had the vote been to remain. I won, you lost.

I dislike the remainers view that it was a monumental foul up to vote Leave and that anyone who did is an idiot and racist. This attitude does not help your movement at all.

I voted leave and do not regret my decision one single bit. We were never voting to remain in the EU as it is, we were voting to join lock,stock and barrel and all the centralisation from Brussels that brings. Remaining in a reformed EU was the biggest lie of the whole campaign.

Good luck with your marches. I admire the spirit of protesting for something you believe in but refrain from belittling those who disagree and cut out the hate many of you profess to be fighting against.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I don't mind you lot protesting at all. I am pretty sure I would be doing the same had the vote been to remain. I won, you lost.

I dislike the remainers view that it was a monumental foul up to vote Leave and that anyone who did is an idiot and racist. This attitude does not help your movement at all.

I voted leave and do not regret my decision one single bit. We were never voting to remain in the EU as it is, we were voting to join lock,stock and barrel and all the centralisation from Brussels that brings. Remaining in a reformed EU was the biggest lie of the whole campaign.

Good luck with your marches. I admire the spirit of protesting for something you believe in but refrain from belittling those who disagree and cut out the hate many of you profess to be fighting against.

Spot on.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Of course you dislike the view that it's a foul up. You made it.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I see Heseltine has remarked now that the UK is set to leave the EU it leaves Germany with a free hand to dominate the EU ! Really, they have been doing that from day one.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I see Heseltine has remarked now that the UK is set to leave the EU it leaves Germany with a free hand to dominate the EU ! Really, they have been doing that from day one.

Why is there a need to bring the war into this - first we should remind them of the war Debt and now this.

It was 70 years ago ffs

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jealous?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Here we go yet again with you agreeing with a view that ALL voters who had the sense to vote to stay in the EU believe that ALL leavers are racist.

While this may be your misguided view it us clearly a falsehood. Perhaps you can provide the evidence that supports your view.

If there is none perhaps for once you can post a reyraction rather than hiding behind the mantra of its my view so its right.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Here we go yet again with you agreeing with a view that ALL voters who had the sense to vote to stay in the EU believe that ALL leavers are racist.

While this may be your misguided view it us clearly a falsehood. Perhaps you can provide the evidence that supports your view.

If there is none perhaps for once you can post a reyraction rather than hiding behind the mantra of its my view so its right.

I've told you before, I can agree with who I like. If I like or agree with a post, then I will like it or reply to the post. You are not the arbitrator of this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here