Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If i post a letter just a letter every minute for the next few hours i might go top of the table

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am not answering that.

Construction industry worker turns MP,its the perfect fit and given that answer proves it-even [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] would have to concede you're tailor made perfect for the task.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
LOL @ the primary school retort! Is your next one going to be "he who smelt it dealt it?". :lolol:

So bleedin touchy.....

Slight Irony,personally i'd have offered to change his nappy-as you were :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Overall without them (nationwide) turning up at the vote last year-Brexit would never have happened.

I'm sure you're right that a lot of people who voted Labour in 2015 voted Out in 2016 although I did see a report from a professor of a UK university last week that caught my eye. It showed that most 2015 Labour voters voted Remain and even in Labour-held constituencies the majority of 2015 Labour voters actually did the same. It was the second part of that surprised me.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Nope not really,cant say i ever really read it unless its posted on here.
If it is though i will read it, ill read anything people present to get all viewpoints, and certainly wont close my self off from whats coming from the opposition.

I like books but I've always avoided Mein Kampf.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Let's face it any source that supports Brexit etc is dissed on here, which is probably why the votes went the way they did on the referendum and elections, this media was ignored by those on here and by many politicians.
Had they read/listened then maybe action would have been taken and the mood of the majority taken notice of.

I don't really agree with you. I have very rarely read criticism of the resolutely Leave-supporting Telegraph on here or anywhere else. My Sunday newspaper supported Leave in the end and I've never heard that criticsed at all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm sure you're right that a lot of people who voted Labour in 2015 voted Out in 2016 although I did see a report from a professor of a UK university last week that caught my eye. It showed that most 2015 Labour voters voted Remain and even in Labour-held constituencies the majority of 2015 Labour voters actually did the same. It was the second part of that surprised me.

Why the change one wonders.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here