Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Well maybe I got confused when Dan Hannan said, "no one is talking about threatening our place in the single market".
Or maybe when David Cameron and George Osborne said it, it was just project fear scaremongering? Boris said we gave them £350 million a week, and we would give it to the NHS instead, everyone knew that was a lie right, so can he be trusted? Farage has long championed the success of Norway and Switzerland as non EU members, even if he was not saying it during the campaign.
Leaves you with Michael Gove as the most credible voice, the one who lamented the loss of the British fishing fleet before the campaign, and tells the Dutch they will get full access to our waters after.

Dan Hannan said "no one is talking about threatening our place in the single market" ,,,,how is that clarification of us remaining part of the single market when we leave.??

Gove credible :ohmy: in fact it turns out none of them are credible when it comes to keeping a promise. ....a promise if we voted to leave we would most certainly be leaving the single market to.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if anyone here has factored in the german timebomb thats going to go ooff soon, in 5 years or so or less. 2 million new comers stacked up in refugee centers that are going to demand their own homes, 2 million homes, when all their relatives role up. Or Germany starts mass deportations of military age men. breaking the globalist agenda. Either way Germany will go boom and we are well clear.

no doubt the bill has been put under Mad Merkals nose, thats why she wants to ship a load out to other EU countries, who are not having it.

We are well shod of this, then we can focus on our own problems.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You're just a Gina Miller wannabee, bigger at better things for me whilst you drown in your own swamp of pessimism, so long loser, onwards and upwards for us Leavers, ching ching.

Cheers Big Gully, can't wait to see the post-Brexit slimmed down minimalist Not-As Big As I Used To Be Gully in a year or twos time !

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well I wonder how they cope with their imports from the USA,China,Japan,etc etc.?No differently from how they will deal with ours,and the infrastructure is already there.Just another meaningless whine.

Yeah, but David Davis said a transitional deal is needed because those pesky Johnny Foreigners in The EU, including France, might not be suitably prepared for our triumphant exit from The European Customs Union - a Customs Union that has failed us all and held us back from doing comprehensive free trade deals, without immigration requirements being eased, with the likes of The Central African Republic etc - https://www.theguardian.com/politic...avis-transitional-period-may-be-needed-brexit

Mr Davis is nothing but prepared and knows exactly what he's talking about.

The UK Chamber of Shipping CEO (an expert) warned about this a while back too - http://www.lloydsloadinglist.com/fr...-shipping-sector-warns/69100.htm#.WZHn0zOGOUn

Fortunately another expert who knows what he's talking about and uses language similar to Mr Davis says it will 'probably' all be ok - http://www.lloydsloadinglist.com/fr...ith-Brexit-–-probably’/69049.htm#.WZHpCDOGOUl

and with a man like this in charge, it probably will be ok.

dd.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Completely deluded and clueless Tories on the transitional deal, what about Ireland??

Meanwhile another 7 year low against the Euro as investors shun the UK

Completely deluded and clueless Labour on an agreed policy on the eu (and any 'deal'), so what about Ireland then?

You don't do facts do you? Inward investment recently, regardless of the ref vote, has surged. I wouldn't employ a charlatan like you as an adviser.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Eurozone industrial output down 0.6%, Germany down 1.1%, France down 1.2%, Ireland down a whopping 7.5% ... must be that strong Euro working its magic.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Eurozone industrial output down 0.6%, Germany down 1.1%, France down 1.2%, Ireland down a whopping 7.5% ... must be that strong Euro working its magic.
But, but, surely that can't be.....Only last week people on this thread were telling us the EU economy is doing really well?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Added to that France and Macron getting twitchy, Italy fuming, Visegrad countries pissed off, Norway now wanting out of deals. Loads more when you add in the Italian and German banks, VW and 'others' scandals. Turkey on the doorstep, NGO's in the med and I haven't mentioned others like Austria and Greece, oops! I guess I just did. OH what ode to joy!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Completely deluded and clueless Labour on an agreed policy on the eu (and any 'deal'), so what about Ireland then?

You don't do facts do you? Inward investment recently, regardless of the ref vote, has surged. I wouldn't employ a charlatan like you as an adviser.

It is a great time to acquire UK business assets, if you have another currency to buy in with, so cheap at the moment with the pound so low. Even better if you are one of those companies that has an insurance deal with the UK Government.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Added to that France and Macron getting twitchy, Italy fuming, Visegrad countries pissed off, Norway now wanting out of deals. Loads more when you add in the Italian and German banks, VW and 'others' scandals. Turkey on the doorstep, NGO's in the med and I haven't mentioned others like Austria and Greece, oops! I guess I just did. OH what ode to joy!

I expect they will still concentrate on extracting a big divorce bill to keep the Eurocrats in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to though. God forbid they put EU citizens first, acting responsibly, minimising economic disruption with their biggest export market. #gravytrain

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I expect they will still concentrate on extracting a big divorce bill to keep the Eurocrats in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to though. God forbid they put EU citizens first, acting responsibly, minimising economic disruption with their biggest export market. #gravytrain

So can you imagine what it must be like to be an EU remoaner. For over a year now they have been chewing wasps so their faces resemble a bag of spanners. Yet they are no nearer getting what they would like. I bet the prescriptions for Prozac increased and the symptoms of depression spiked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here