Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I clearly recall them being endlessly discussed prior to the referendum- on both sides.
The real question seems to be......why were you not paying attention?

:lolol: there were many views and many debates, there was not one view. Look at the brexiteers, many different lines peddled. But we can disagree on this. What is 100% fact and is not disputable is the question the people were asked to vote on and did vote,on. That was

Should the U.K. Remain a member of the EU or leave the EU

soft Brexit, Norway option, or Switzerland one, is all leave the Eu.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
:lolol: there were many views and many debates, there was not one view. Look at the brexiteers, many different lines peddled. But we can disagree on this. What is 100% fact and is not disputable is the question the people were asked to vote on and did vote,on. That was

Like I said earlier, like a stuck pig.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Here we go again where pointing out the negatives and risks in leaving remain voters are said to be whining undemocratic or the most laughable unpatriotic.

No everyone must be positive and say everything is going to be wonderful.

Its a bizarre paradox, prior to the vote many leavers hated Britain and dreamt of a life on the a Costa Del Sol. Now everything in Britain is great and he wake every morning singing "i vow to thee my country"

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
On behalf of Diane Abbott, John McDonnell and Jeremy Corbyn and everyone in Momentum I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who voted for Brexit and the revolution we're now having in this country - Right wing Tories are really cranked and The UK is really f*****d. Thanks for making it possible. (She's an NHS Mid Wife's offspring, just like me)

293692_1.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Next thing you will be saying is Norway and Switzerland dont accept freedom of movement or no one mentioned the immigration issue at all

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Next thing you will be saying is Norway and Switzerland dont accept freedom of movement or no one mentioned the immigration issue at all

Dan Hannan - For him, where did it go wrong - was it sexual abuse at public school, as is common for Tory public school boys,or did it go bad in Peru?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Its a bizarre paradox, prior to the vote many leavers hated Britain and dreamt of a life on the a Costa Del Sol. Now everything in Britain is great and he wake every morning singing "i vow to thee my country"

Britain was GREAT before the vote, Britain is GREAT now after the vote.
Best nation in the world.
Cant remember ever hating GREAT Britain, but you are correct some do hate it now, you can hear them wailing how awful we have become and how they dont recognise the country anymore. Grade A snowflakes!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Dan Hannan - For him, where did it go wrong - was it sexual abuse at public school, as is common for Tory public school boys,or did it go bad in Peru?

Ah, we are back to the personal abuse stuff. It doesn't take long on this thread. Not sure your post warrants much comment but I went to Newman btw. And Peru, great place, would recommend a hike up to Machu Picchu, but for sure not for all.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Frack me, you really do have a massive chip on your shoulder.......sexual abuse common for Tory public school boys? ? What sort of mind thinks up that?
You really have been brainwashed by momentum.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ah, we are back to the personal abuse stuff. It doesn't take long on here. Not sure your post is worth much comment but I went to Newman btw. And Peru, great place, would recommend a hike up to Machu Picchu, but for sure not for all.

Sorry. I was born in Hastings - if public school abuse gets heated - I'll crawl back into my crack-pipe dealing den in Hollington.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Absolutely right and it’s obvious that any attempt to state that one interpretation has a greater validity than another is as contemptuous of a democratic process as trying to reverse the initial decision.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Frack me, you really do have a massive chip on your shoulder.......sexual abuse common for Tory public school boys? ? What sort of mind thinks up that?
You really have been brainwashed by momentum.

I'm a class warrior, always have been - blame my late-northern NHS mother. A brave keyboard warrior like you - what school did you go to out of interest?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm a class warrior, always have been - blame my late-northern NHS mother. A brave keyboard warrior like you - what school did you go to out of interest?

The school of mind your own beeswax its unimportant...........great school though even if it did have a silly name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here