Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You have absolutely no evidence that this attack was committed by a migrant worker. **** off with your hate speech you sad wanker.

:tosser:

You are jumping the gun a bit there aren't you mate ..Never heard him mention the ethnicity of the bloke.

Also i think you'll find that he was taking the piss:D

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
You are jumping the gun a bit there aren't you mate ..Never heard him mention the ethnicity of the bloke.

Double post.

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

He continued with his shitty EU street metaphor saying that "the bloke down at no 2" (ie not his own house, ergo "the migrant") was chopping people up. He specifically mentioned that "getting the front door back on" (ie closing borders) would "stop incidents like this from happening".

He's jumping on an as yet unverified report of violence in Germany as being made my a migrant or non-native of Germany and saying that this incident wouldn't have happened if Germany had a closed borders policy. His jumping the gun assuming the crime was committed by "a foreigner" is hate speech. Because only foreigners chop people up right?

Oh yeah hate speech is just a bit of "taking the piss" is it?

Top bantz.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
He continued with his shitty EU street metaphor saying that "the bloke down at no 2" (ie not his own house, ergo "the migrant") was chopping people up.

Oh yeah hate speech is just a bit of "taking the piss".

Top bantz.

Hate speech:ohmy:
Come on fella wheres your sense of humour ...a tab OTT if you ask me.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Hate speech:ohmy:
Come on fella wheres your sense of humour ...a tab OTT if you ask me.

Well, call me a bluff old traditionalist if you will....But I fail to see the humour in trying to justify a closed borders policy by claiming that all foreigners are violent axe-wielding maniacs.

But maybe that's just me.

Anyway he's shown his true colours now. Another racist trying to maintain that his concerns are about something other than "I don't want funny people whose language I don't understand and whose culture I do not respect moving in next door".

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Well, call me a bluff old traditionalist if you will....But I fail to see the humour in trying to justify a closed borders policy by claiming that all foreigners are violent axe-wielding maniacs.

But maybe that's just me.

Anyway he's shown his true colours now. Another racist trying to maintain that his concerns are about something other than "I don't want funny people whose language I don't understand and whose culture I do not respect moving in next door".

And that would be his choice living in a free society.

Not right to tar someone a racist just for taking the piss out of the persons ethnicity.... one of my best pals was black i called him all sorts of names as he did towards me. its known as BANTER..

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

And I have absolutely no problem with that choice as long as he admits it. I actually have a lot more respect for the likes of PPF and Alfredmizen who come straight out and just admit they don't like foreigners. It's the people who dress up their racism under the guise of "genuine concerns" that get my goat.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
And I have absolutely no problem with that choice as long as he admits it. I actually have a lot more respect for the likes of PPF and Alfredmizen who come straight out and just admit they don't like foreigners. It's the people who dress up their racism under the guise of "genuine concerns" that get my goat.

Foreigners i don't mind it's the establishment i cant stand.. if everyone would turn their aggression towards the establishment instead of at each other this world would be a far safer place to live.. going down the establishments road will only lead to more wars. .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Not right to tar someone a racist just for taking the piss out of the persons ethnicity.... one of my best pals was black i called him all sorts of names as he did towards me. its known as BANTER..

You may call it banter but wider society today does not.

If its just banter why is 'love thy neighbour' that banter (comedy) series not repeated anywhere on TV.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

But he doesn't want a free society. He wants controls and intervention. His controls on the labour market would effectively remove the free press and anyone could be moved from their current job and dropped into a totally different one anywhere in the UK.
If that's a free society its one based on the North Korea model

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Me and the wife where a month away from not meeting our mortgage payment last year. My wife got made redundant last year. She got a years contract somewhere else. I'm not rich, but happy to pay. Nowt to do with Brexit. I live in the real world. Face reality we all have to pay more unless you have a money tree.

Predictable response

Tatty Bye
TC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
seems a bit unfair not to mention Clamp when you say halfwit and famine of logic or even yourself and Lincoln for that matter when you falsely attribute posts to the wrong user

I've really got under your skin ,eh! Mentioning me in posts when I've not been involved. You'd do well to not let people on the internet bother you so much.

Tatty Bye
TC

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Foreigners i don't mind it's the establishment i cant stand.. if everyone would turn their aggression towards the establishment instead of at each other this world would be a far safer place to live.. going down the establishments road will only lead to more wars. .

You are right, a bit more love thy neighbour, particularly from fergus' house, would be good. I would love for fergus to see that it isn't the EU's fault we have not built enough housing, it isn't the migrants fault that the NHS is underfunded, and that removing automatic rights to work and reside in the UK for EU citizens won't fix these problems, and if the controls are used, and we restrict the flow too much, will likely make both problems worse, not better.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The Association for UK Interactive Entertainment (UKIE) did a presentation about their priorities for the EU negotiations to the UK government.

40% of surveyed companys are considering relocating part or all of their business outside the UK.

23% of those companys thinking about moving have already been approached by other places.
Since the EU Referendum.

37% of games businesses report negative impacts on their ability to attract investment.

38% of games businesses are experiencing direct negative impact on ability to attract and retain talent.

57% of games businesses employ EU workers. On average, EU employees make up 34% of these companies' headcount.

http://ukie.org.uk/sites/default/fil...h 2017_0.pdf

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You may call it banter but wider society today does not.

If its just banter why is 'love thy neighbour' that banter (comedy) series not repeated anywhere on TV.

That's political correctness for you. it has.taken away free speech.

What was ironic about love thy neigbour was the fact that the white bloke in it played the stooge..cant remember any whites complaining about that.

folk are far to sensitive nowadays..humour has gone out the window and folk are frightened to speak in fear of offending anyone.

If this nonsense continues much further things such a debate will be a closed shop. peoples thoughts and views will be censored and stripped from beneath them, people will be arrested for speaking their mind ... Nazi Germany springs to mind.

I don't like where this is heading, and it's not the type of future i wish for my grandkids.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You are right, a bit more love thy neighbour, particularly from fergus' house, would be good. I would love for fergus to see that it isn't the EU's fault we have not built enough housing, it isn't the migrants fault that the NHS is underfunded, and that removing automatic rights to work and reside in the UK for EU citizens won't fix these problems, and if the controls are used, and we restrict the flow too much, will likely make both problems worse, not better.

It most definitely is the fault of EU for the shortage of housing...EU policy of free movement has led to the shortage.
As regards the heath service ..again, free movement has put a massive strain upon it ..something it most definitely could have done without.
I also share fergus view in restricting the flow of settlers. i look at it like i would my own house....i would not invite in more than i could afford end of.. whether you defy that as being racist or not it is plain common sense..
The levels of immigration before prat Blair arrived on the scene were just about sustainable..now though it's a f*cking joke.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's political correctness for you. it has.taken away free speech.

What was ironic about love thy neigbour was the fact that the white bloke in it played the stooge..cant remember any whites complaining about that.

folk are far to sensitive nowadays..humour has gone out the window and folk are frightened to speak in fear of offending anyone.

If this nonsense continues much further things such a debate will be a closed shop. peoples thoughts and views will be censored and stripped from beneath them, people will be arrested for speaking their mind ... Nazi Germany springs to mind.

I don't like where this is heading, and it's not the type of future i wish for my grandkids.

Silly boy

Tatty Bye
TC

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
people will be arrested for speaking their mind ... Nazi Germany springs to mind.

I think you would have fitted in very well in 1930s Germany marching on the streets in your brown shirt and being free to have 'banter' with the blacks, the jews, the travellers, the mentally ill, the disabled, the communists,and foreigners.

It's the people who find such 'banter' unacceptable are the ones that will be arrested for speaking out in your world.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I think you would have fitted in very well in 1930s Germany marching on the streets in your brown shirt and being free to have 'banter' with the blacks, the jews, the travellers, the mentally ill, the disabled, the communists,and foreigners.

It's the people who find such 'banter' unacceptable are the ones that will be arrested for speaking out in your world.

Depends on what you defy as banter, i defy it as light hearted humour. mocking someones disability or mocking someones skin colour is completely different and you know it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here