Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Obviously a smart bunch. Wonder how MASSIVE fans voted?

I don't know but overall in Sheffield it was only about 51/49 to Leave IIRC. Just a few thousand votes in it. Probably mostly United fans who voted remain though.....

4d5a61a200e408bb45c571a5caab2bdd.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Only a certain type of person is interested in answering a poll - which is why they have proved to be bollox

The majority of NSC contributors appear to be Remainers, and the 3 local MPs we voted for are Remainers, so I would say that 81% pro-remain looks pretty realistic. We clearly have a smaller proportion of the elderly and/or the ignorant who are the bulk of the Brexit vote.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The majority of NSC contributors appear to be Remainers, and the 3 local MPs we voted for are Remainers, so I would say that 81% pro-remain looks pretty realistic. We clearly have a smaller proportion of the elderly and/or the ignorant who are the bulk of the Brexit vote.

Who were the 3 MP’s

And you didn’t know that?

The margin a surprise - the MOST Remain club in the Prem? Would have assumed it would have been one of the London clubs.

Shows the city-based fans appear to dominate over the county-based fans when it comes to politics

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Funny how the Remoaners still use the "We're smarter than you" line.

Every one I speak to still has no idea why we voted to leave and love to jump to the racism/xenophobic conclusion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had always felt that Brighton supporters are more enlightened and educated than your typical football fan. This backs up my theory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here