Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Would it be an idea to block the retards from this thread and give them their own thread where they can stick their fingers in their ears,screw their eyes tight shut and click their heels together and say " There's no place like Bournemouth in 1970 " ?

Pretentious, moi?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another example "retards"..........and you wonder why the majority got sick of this kind of talk and voted against the sneering elite.

Excellent, you have identified yourself. This is a thread about " the best things in Europe ", if you have nothing to contribute, why are you here ?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Under the existing arrangements, the NHS pays European countries for medical care given to UK citizens. In theory, they pay us for treating EU nationals in the UK, but this often doesn't happen; the NHS annually loses millions in moneys uncollected from EU countries. This is one of the things that will form part of the negotiations - to say that it's all definitely just going to stop is just - well - scaremongering.
It may happen, but as it works at present heavily in favour of the EU countries, they'd be damn fools to give it up. It's an arrangement that can be applied equally well whether in or out of the EU.

I hear what you say but I don't agree it's scaremongering. The point is we've just taken this irrevocable step without A CLUE what the future arrangements will be. And would be amazed if these reciprocal rights continue.

Brexiteers want to stop people coming to live here and the other side of that coin is we won't be able to go and live there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No they don't. Ridiculous generalisation.

An end to freedom of movement,NOT an end to nett immigration which i would like to see no more than 100,000 per year..

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have never voted Tory either....but got the result i wanted, many others probably got the result they wanted and live in Tory strongholds....as i said the main political parties
did not listen, the shock of the results will now perhaps make them lend an ear.

I think, more leavers living in Tory strongholds got what they wanted,cos although not exclusively a right of centre thing, Brexit is more appealing to the conservative mindset. I know I will now get shouted down because of all the northern Labour seats that voted Brexit, but, still more Labour seats voted remain, than leave.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
" the best things in Europe "

Your are correct......... The Swiss Alps, the Norwegian Fjords and Now the UK-sorry could not resist........put me in the retards section if you wish..

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Who said that? i think you'll find CONTROLLED immigration was stated in all the Leave campaigns.

I'm not denying that controlling immigration was favoured by some remainers too. But it was overwhelmingly a bigger issue for leavers. Brexiters care about this MUCH more.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here