Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've told you before, I can agree with who I like. If I like or agree with a post, then I will like it or reply to the post. You are not the arbitrator of this board.

So you agree that all remain voters believe all leavers are racist.

Good to know your position and how detached from the truth it is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Of what The Fourth Reich ?

So, Britain is a bit miffed Germany has a bit more power than them. So what does Britain do? Picks up its ball and goes home. What happened to two world wars and one World Cup eh? I heard this sung only last week...during a defeat to Germany. I wanted Britain to stay and rise to the challenge. But it didn't. Shame.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
17498855_1387424184666393_7798556370418086779_n.jpg

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So you agree that all remain voters believe all leavers are racist.

Good to know your position and how detached from the truth it is.

I have never EVER stated that " all remain voters believe all leavers are racist.", please refrain from sh1t stirring and telling lies.
I have stated that my son and many good friends voted Remain, unlike you they are decent people who do not put words into other peoples mouths, it is not big or clever.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have never EVER stated that " all remain voters believe all leavers are racist.", please refrain from sh1t stirring and telling lies.
I have stated that my son and many good friends voted Remain, unlike you they are decent people who do not put words into other peoples mouths, it is not big or clever.

You really do take things too far. Accusing people of not being decent because they either made a mistake or disagreed with you. You did the same to me a while back, comparing me with your frineds and family and saying how much better they were than me. Because I'd made some remark you didn't like. Stop. It's not a good quality.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Remain started the big 'Racist' lie when they gave idiots like this publicity when they thought they might lose the vote.It gives them a righteous thrill and makes losing a bit better for them.They love slinging 'fascist' and 'racist' labels on anyone who doesn't share their narrow-minded point of view.
liars.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Even if that's very true I guarantee that's not the reason you don't want people protesting. You just don't want to be reminded that you may have made a monumental foul up. You'd rather bury your head in the sand. Protesting is a fundamental part of democracy but I suppose you and other leavers prefer to cherry pick the bits of democracy that you like and deride the bits you don't like. Democracy is fine as long as it's going your way.

No problem with the protest March. Just think it should have been put back to a mutually agreed date with the Met. Just think the whole thing was in rather bad taste so close to what happened

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Steady on, for the avoidance of doubt.

East Preston Gull Posted

I don't mind you lot protesting at all. I am pretty sure I would be doing the same had the vote been to remain. I won, you lost.

I dislike the remainers view that it was a monumental foul up to vote Leave and that anyone who did is an idiot and racist. This attitude does not help your movement at all.

I voted leave and do not regret my decision one single bit. We were never voting to remain in the EU as it is, we were voting to join lock,stock and barrel and all the centralisation from Brussels that brings. Remaining in a reformed EU was the biggest lie of the whole campaign.

Good luck with your marches. I admire the spirit of protesting for something you believe in but refrain from belittling those who disagree and cut out the hate many of you profess to be fighting against.

To which YOU replied

Spot on.

What else does 'spot on' mean then other than the fact that you totally agree with the words that have been written.

Yet again you falsely accuse me of telling lies which is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to worm you way out of what you have agreed with.

If you are now saying that is not correct perhaps you would like to denounce East Preston Gull and fully explain what was spot on about a post that you now are saying wasn't spot on.

One day you may actually accept that what you have stated is wrong

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You really do take things too far. Accusing people of not being decent because they either made a mistake or disagreed with you. You did the same to me a while back, comparing me with your frineds and family and saying how much better they were than me. Because I'd made some remark you didn't like. Stop. It's not a good quality.

If you and studio stop making statements that I have not stated then I would not post the response.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Steady on, for the avoidance of doubt.

East Preston Gull Posted

I don't mind you lot protesting at all. I am pretty sure I would be doing the same had the vote been to remain. I won, you lost.

I dislike the remainers view that it was a monumental foul up to vote Leave and that anyone who did is an idiot and racist. This attitude does not help your movement at all.

I voted leave and do not regret my decision one single bit. We were never voting to remain in the EU as it is, we were voting to join lock,stock and barrel and all the centralisation from Brussels that brings. Remaining in a reformed EU was the biggest lie of the whole campaign.

Good luck with your marches. I admire the spirit of protesting for something you believe in but refrain from belittling those who disagree and cut out the hate many of you profess to be fighting against.

To which YOU replied

Spot on.

What else does 'spot on' mean then other than the fact that you totally agree with the words that have been written.

Yet again you falsely accuse me of telling lies which is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to worm you way out of what you have agreed with.

If you are now saying that is not correct perhaps you would like to denounce East Preston Gull and fully explain what was spot on about a post that you now are saying wasn't spot on.

One day you may actually accept that what you have stated is wrong

Did I state it, No, get your facts right and stop trolling my posts.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Did I state it, No, get your facts right and stop trolling my posts.

Try reading and understanding what has been written.

Where have I stated that you stated that all leave voters are racist and idiots.

By saying 'spot on' you may not have stated it butyou agree with it.

Interesting that given the opportunity to say you dont agree with it you just carry on with the things that you gave made up in your perfect world which gave no bearing on the truth.

So you agree that remain voters believe all leavers are idiots and racist. Yes or No

And uf No why did you previously agree that they do.

Straight forward questions perhaps you can give straight forward answers

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'm the only foreigner in my village

my neighbour is very nice and all that

but I'm sure he'd like a frenchman as a neighbour

that doesn't make him a racist

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
so what lies are these?

convince me

We send £350 million a week to the EU
This money will be spent on the NHS
Health Tourism costs billions of pounds
Turkey will join, and we can't stop them
We don't get a veto on future Treaty changes
The Irish border won't be affected
60% of laws come from the EU
UK can't deport EU criminals
'Nobody is talking about leaving the single market'
Free movement means we can't control our borders
Ditching the Common Agricultural Policy will cut food bills
The UK is always outvoted by the other members
There will be a European Army
Levels of immigration will drop hugely
By being in the EU, we are losing our sovereignity
Energy bills will fall

And on, and on...

Lies, lies, lies.

D

Deleted member 22389

We send £350 million a week to the EU
This money will be spent on the NHS
Health Tourism costs billions of pounds
Turkey will join, and we can't stop them
We don't get a veto on future Treaty changes
The Irish border won't be affected
60% of laws come from the EU
UK can't deport EU criminals
'Nobody is talking about leaving the single market'
Free movement means we can't control our borders
Ditching the Common Agricultural Policy will cut food bills
The UK is always outvoted by the other members
There will be a European Army
Levels of immigration will drop hugely
By being in the EU, we are losing our sovereignity
Energy bills will fall

And on, and on...

Lies, lies, lies.

most people decided they wanted out of the eu long before the referendum.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This thread is so depressing, I said all along no benifits will come to the average working class person whether we remained or left. Whilst you all argue amongst yourselves the politicians are laughing all the way to the bank!
Wake up and smell the coffee , we're destined to get f***ed either way!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Read Matt Ridley on why the incessant pessimism about the next two years is mostly wishful thinking by those who want us to fail. In the Sunday times, good article.

D

Deleted member 22389

Read Matt Ridley on why the incessant pessimism about the next two years is mostly wishful thinking by those who want us to fail. In the Sunday times, good article.

It's this pessimism that could ruin our economy, which then gives them a reason to try and block Brexit at the very end. I know the game. Bunch of undemocratic bad fing loser politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here