View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
319. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

    193 60.50%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

    126 39.50%
Page 2904 of 3046 FirstFirst ... 190424042804285428942901290229032904290529062907291429543004 ... LastLast
Results 29,031 to 29,040 of 30455
  1. #29031
    Members The Clamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    West is BEST
    Posts
    2,228


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been, it was shit, boring dreary place .
    Well to be fair I cannot imagine museums and culture really being your thing.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #29032
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      6,564


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I am aware, I am just bored by the fact that leavers feel the need to kept repeating this, when this position was understood eons ago
      It only needs repeating because there are some who still say controlled immigration is pulling up the drawbridge or closing the door,you may have realised that it is nothing like that but others have not.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #29033
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      2,228


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      i shall in the future remember this advice from you and your thumbs up chum @The Clamp, the new prefects and monitors of our language on NSC with your constant references to written English.
      If the subject of a couple of planes flying into buildings ever comes up on NSC again i shall remember as both of you will also no doubt remember to use the correct British date format and refer to the attacks as 11/9 and not 9/11........shocking we have all been so stupid in the past, but at least both of you have now identified your micro aggression on the matter.
      Utter gibberish.
      For a start I've expressed no opinion whatsoever on how you write any date. You're just fishing for a row again. Utterly pathetic. Get a life.
      TB
      TC
    • #29034
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      6,564


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Gerbils View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That's fine, I think most understand how it would work.

      But if you are an EU nurse and had the choice of Germany (for example) and the UK and going through the hassle of applying for a visa and red tape, why would you choose the UK? Especially if you have a family.

      Reportedly we are already seeing NHS staff leaving over this, I think everyone would agree this is not a good thing as the system is failing without the added pressure of less staff.
      But if you are a EU nurse and you decided you wanted to come to the UK as you saw it to be better than Germany and provided better opportunities for your family why would you decide to pack the idea in because of some extra checks that really are nothing more than paperwork? surely if you have identified The UK as the best destination for you and your family you would jump through hoops to provide for them
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #29035
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      6,564


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Utter gibberish.
      For a start I've expressed no opinion whatsoever on how you write any date. You're just fishing for a row again. Utterly pathetic. Get a life.
      TB
      TC
      if someone writes an opinion on how to write a date and you give it a thumbs up are you agreeing with that opinion or saying sausages are better grilled than fried.
      As usual you seem to be incapable keeping tabs with what you yourself are saying and doing on this thread.
      Please keep it up its comical and easy fodder.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #29036
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      2,228


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      if someone writes an opinion on how to write a date and you give it a thumbs up are you agreeing with that opinion or saying sausages are better grilled than fried.
      As usual you seem to be incapable keeping tabs with what you yourself are saying and doing on this thread.
      Please keep it up its comical and easy fodder.
      You really do take all of this far too seriously.

      TB
      TC
    • #29037
      Members Green Cross Code Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Eastbourne
      Posts
      9,267


      0 Not allowed!
      https://www.thecourier.co.uk/busines...brexit-impact/

      Interesting survey given the shrill panic in much of the middle class media.
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......
    • #29038
      Im The Scatman
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      hassocks
      Posts
      46,484


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But if you are a EU nurse and you decided you wanted to come to the UK as you saw it to be better than Germany and provided better opportunities for your family why would you decide to pack the idea in because of some extra checks that really are nothing more than paperwork? surely if you have identified The UK as the best destination for you and your family you would jump through hoops to provide for them
      Not sure I agree, as the benefits would no longer be the same.

      Plus, who would pay and administer all these Visa's? currently it can take up to 3 months for a standard DBS clearance - depending on the police force.
    • #29039
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      6,564


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You really do take all of this far too seriously.

      TB
      TC
      Leaving the EU is a serious business.
      Ive never taken you seriously though, deluded, mis-informed and gullible yes.
      But never seriously, more of a play thing to pass the time as you try to pretend you are serious about the subject when all you do is to continue to provide nothing but petty point scoring quips and insults to other users and no rational substance or thinking as to the matters in hand.

      you could of course prove me wrong and reply with a salient reasonable current argument concerning how we are leaving......lets see how you do.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #29040
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      2,228


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Leaving the EU is a serious business.
      Ive never taken you seriously though, deluded, mis-informed and gullible yes.
      But never seriously, more of a play thing to pass the time as you try to pretend you are serious about the subject when all you do is to continue to provide nothing but petty point scoring quips and insults to other users and no rational substance or thinking as to the matters in hand.

      you could of course prove me wrong and reply with a salient reasonable current argument concerning how we are leaving......lets see how you do.
      I have made many serious comments on this thread. I rarely direct them at you though because it's almost impossible to converse with you due to your general attitude. To tell the truth, I find you a little creepy because you take things so personally and seem to have a few vendettas on here. You spend an unhealthy amount of time pursuing those vendettas and campaigns against a number of users. More time than spent discussing the subject you claim to be so serious about.
      As for proving you wrong? I have absolutely zero to prove to you. I genuinely find you rather an odd person.

      TB
      TC
      Last edited by The Clamp; 20-03-2017 at 08:47.